from STI to RIU BACHATTA in Puerto Plata

RBALIONG

Sep 29, 2005
hey everybody...i was wondering if anyone can suggest the best way to get from STI to that hotel...TAXI? RENTAL? PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION? any help would be very appreciated....and also...how long is the actual travel time....i'm planning to go to DR thanksgiving weekend and i cant seem to find any instructions from the airport to hotel...thanks a bunch...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here is the easiest and fastest way

Contact Roc?o at: palomalinda0890@hotmail.com

She and her husband have a neat little service and will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at Riu Bachata for about $50 or $60 bucks. It is a 55 km drive and takes about an hour from the airport. You can check with her as to prices, as I am guessing, but I should be "ballpark"...

The Riu Bachata is about 10-12 kilometers waest of Puerto Plata and near Cofres? and Costambar. Ocean World is near. You can get to Puerto Plata by taxi or local buses that run past on the highway. Going to your left is POP and going to your right is Santiago...:p:p

Have fun!

HB

RBALIONG

Sep 29, 2005
thanks for the tip but.....

hey hillbilly...i tried that e-mail address that you gave me but she hasn't returned my e-mail as of yet.....would you have any other suggestions just in case this doesnt work out....how much would a taxi be? any body else with any other suggestions b/c it looks right now that i might have to rent a car(which i dont really want to do)....tx though hb

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
RBALIONG said:
hey hillbilly...i tried that e-mail address that you gave me but she hasn't returned my e-mail as of yet.....would you have any other suggestions just in case this doesnt work out....how much would a taxi be? any body else with any other suggestions b/c it looks right now that i might have to rent a car(which i dont really want to do)....tx though hb
Contact Martin Espinal at espinal30@msn.com Martin has drivers through his company Isaira Tours www.isairatours.com and either he or his assistant will reply promptly. Tell him you were referred by Gregg. I have no idea what he charges but he is extremely reliable.

Gregg

tropical

Nov 20, 2004
www.facebook.com
RBALIONG said:

Hey hillbilly, sometimes these computers make you look bad, email was sort of going haywire, but now it's working out....made contact w/rbaliong & everythings reserved. thanks..................palomalinda