Solar Power Help needed

VisionEdger

Oct 1, 2005
I am a Canadian exporter handling various solar powered products such as solar roofing tiles for residentioal use on new and older homes, solar parking ticket dispensers, solar traffic signals , solar bricks, solar road studs, solar street lights and more.

My company has had quite a few inquiries from The DR regarding solar products especially roofing tiles and traffic signals. I am trying to find out some further info if anyone on here knows the market for solar.

Also I am in need of a contact email address at the ministry of transport as I need details on the specs your government has to use and install solar traffic signals so we can put togther quotes.

If anyone is interetsed in looking at importing high end quality solar products as well please contact me anytime.

membruce

Jul 14, 2002
I hope that I am not violating some rule by saying this but the DR1 board has a huge number of people (including government officials) looking at it every day. Not only from the DR but other developing countries as well. I think that your product would be perfect for a rolling advertisement with pictures of various technology.

P.S. Other then being a member, I have no business association with the site.

Bruce

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
I emaled this guy and he did not respond.

anylway, anyone seriously interested in the business, specially with techincal knoledge, better with some money to invest, contact me at

rosita973@hotmail.com