Luperon Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
A couple stupid questions.... Does anyone know how to get the best rates at this resort? Who sells the best package deals to the DR from the NYC area? The packages I see on line seem to be from Canada.

Corporal cod

Jan 12, 2005
I am not to sure about prices from the nyc but from the UK it is cheaper to get your flight and hotel seperate. I saved about ?100-150, this time. The website is http://www.besthotels.es/html/fitxa/fitxa.php?idioma=0&c_hotel=4

This is the hotel directly so the prices should be lower, however i don't know whether you will be able to get prices for next summer yet i don't think they are available until november.

So this could be of use to you. However i couldn't say about from the US.

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
Luperon said:
A couple stupid questions.... Does anyone know how to get the best rates at this resort? Who sells the best package deals to the DR from the NYC area? The packages I see on line seem to be from Canada.

when are u planning this trip to luperon, im from PA and i am having the same problems trying to book this resort

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
yankeefan said:
when are u planning this trip to luperon, im from PA and i am having the same problems trying to book this resort

this is what you do:
like corporal said, go to their website, make reservation 1-2 wks ahead of time... bring copy of reservation to hotel
at check-in.... say you will pay with credit card in pesos.
They will charge you at lower exchange rate so the total
you pay will be less as if you had pay with dollars.

Make sure you call ahead to confirm reservation.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Luperon

I am going to the DR 10/30 -11/8. I will try to make the reservations via the web site provided. Thanks so much. Has anyone heard from PeachezNcream84? I thought she moved to Luperon, but I have not heard from her in some time. I was hoping to meet up with her and her husband. Or anyone else from DR1 in or near luperon. I am plannng on building a house in Luperon in the near future and would like to have as many contacts as possible.

Thanks again

Corporal cod

Jan 12, 2005
I have been also seen wondering about peache as i knew she was going over and when i was in luperon recently i didn't see her but i think she was gunna get a apartment in puerto plata so she mite me there i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.