Toront to POP for 5 nights

Original1

Apr 7, 2004
Hello All,

I do not post much and few of you may know who I am . . . I am hoping to come back to Sosua for 5 nights in the middle of this month. The ideal situation would be to fly direct from Toronto to POP. Has any one found an inexpensive site to book with?

Thanks for your help! It will be great to be back even if only for a few nights. ;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
For under a week you might not be too lucky though Air Canada flies non- stop to POP every other day or so. Not cheap. Extend to 7 days and there are infinite choices for flights and packages - www.belairtravel.com has a good search engine for last minute and so forth.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
You can check the US air carriers like continental or American Airlines. I flew from YYX to JFK To POP. And It was like $550.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Original1 said:
Thank you Ricktoronto,

I just did check www.belairtravel.com it is about the same as I have come up with CAD$890.63 Wow!

You need to try to look for 7 days - all charters are 7, 14 days, few are 5 other than Vegas which are 3 and 5 quite often. Otherwise you can fly AC non stop or AA via Miami or JFK. Or Continental via Newark, etc.

Original1

Apr 7, 2004
Thank you for your help. You are right it is a better price if I were to come for 7 nights. That would be nice!! :classic:

bailarin

Sep 2, 2004
I havent looked in a while but in the past I have always found great deals with selloffvacations.com
Best of luck...

Jerro

Oct 8, 2005
Best dates...

bailarin said:
I havent looked in a while but in the past I have always found great deals with selloffvacations.com
Best of luck...

If you look on Nov 22 versus any other date, for some reason that one through selloffvacations via Signature Vacations is a couple of hundred $$ less than the other dates (ie: Nov 23 or the following week).