Where are the good drinks?

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Hi I am back again with another question. I am going to be in D.R for a month in Decemeber does anyone knows any good bars or lounges in Santiago. Where they can make good drinks.. with good quality Liquors not just rum and coke.
I am talking, Long Island Ice teas,Apple Martinis, Cosmopolitans,. etc??;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Bars are a good place to start. This isn't the Amazon jungle you are going to you know. I am sure a decent bar in one of the good hotels or restaurants can figure out a complexity like a Long Is. Iced Tea or Cosmo or other girl drinks as well.

Sep 19, 2005
"or other girl drinks as well."

its like the frog and the scorpion.........its the nature of the beast ha ha ha ha..bob

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Ahi bar

Nyeden said:
Hi I am back again with another question. I am going to be in D.R for a month in Decemeber does anyone knows any good bars or lounges in Santiago. Where they can make good drinks.. with good quality Liquors not just rum and coke.
I am talking, Long Island Ice teas,Apple Martinis, Cosmopolitans,. etc??;)
They have a pretty good Drink list with prices.

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
LOL Ricktoronto.. Thanks for the info.. if those are "Girlie Drinks" I wonder what the "Manly" Drinks are?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Join a men's club

Nyeden said:
LOL Ricktoronto.. Thanks for the info.. if those are "Girlie Drinks" I wonder what the "Manly" Drinks are?
If you gotta ask, you're not Manly ... :laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
yeah if you need some guidance, then give Illusions a try, say you NEED a tall dark drink badly......they will fix you up right away. Be careful some of those drinks can very intoxicating!!!!!!;) ...but post a report on how you liked it after your trip though!!! ha ha ha...bob

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Nyeden said:

Bourbon with a little ginger ale. And brewskis, though I never touch the stuff.

Sep 19, 2005
It takes a man to order a scotch and water, and say hold the scotch...............getting drunk is for idiots........bob