bahia principe, PC

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
Hey Yankeefan, I was just there 2 weeks ago, returned on the 24th of September. It is a fabulous resort. Actually it was my second time there this year. The food was excellent, no one that I was with got sick at all (we even used tap water to brush our teeth!) We went to the Japanese, Gourmet and Italian restaurants. One of the guys we were with is Italian and he was commenting on how good the Italian food was. The service is great everywhere except for the Pueblo Principe, which is where everyone seems to go after the show at night. It was just really slow trying to get a drink. The piano bar service was amazing. The resort is immaculate, pools being cleaned all day long, the beach had almost no debris on it. All in all, this is the best resort I have been to yet (out of 4 other countries and 8 other resorts). Hope this helps!

Jenn

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
when u were there do u remember someone named ramon, he was the supervisor, for the animation team??

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
Yep, Ramon was still there. He is fantastic at his job. I went in January with my mom, and the first thing he asked me when I went back last month was where my mom is. At the end of the the week, he gave me a t-shirt to give to her. Great guy!

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
naskapi said:
Yep, Ramon was still there. He is fantastic at his job. I went in January with my mom, and the first thing he asked me when I went back last month was where my mom is. At the end of the the week, he gave me a t-shirt to give to her. Great guy!

when you were there did he have on a silver chain with a dog tag on it? i really appreciate you tellin me that he didnt flirt with any girls while you were there, it really puts my mind at ease. i trust him completly, i think he is an exception to the norm there. are you planning on goin back to the bahia? if so when, im planning on goin in feb or march to there. where are you from?