Clubs in Santiago??????????

Sep 19, 2005
since i am still learning the hips swing of merange, and am just Ok at bachatta, Id like to spend more of my dancing time at a reagatone( spelling??) dance club. At least one that plays more than just a few reaggae songs.... we went to one that appeared to be closed up. any suggestions? the street its on and the name would be most helpfull....IN SANTIAGO, and puerto platta as well...since i may go there for the weekend....will be heading down this thursday night for the long weekend........bob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
In Puerto Plata head to Playa Dorada, to Mangu at Jack Tar Village for Reggaeton! They play more of it there then anywhere else... and that is why it is my least favourite place to go.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Go to Monte Bar or Rancho Tipico in Las Colinas, Santiago, the cabbie will get you there for $RD100-$RD150. Or Francifol on Calle del Sol, one block from the park situated on Treinta de Marzo.

Que lo pasas bien!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
Go to Monte Bar or Rancho Tipico in Las Colinas, Santiago, the cabbie will get you there for $RD100-$RD150. Or Francifol on Calle del Sol, one block from the park situated on Treinta de Marzo.

Que lo pasas bien!
Montebar is a #1 chopo hangout and they play mostly musica tipica (dominican country music). The nicer places are Bar tribecca, francifol. You can also try BIU pub (next to hollywood cinema).
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
ooops!

AZB said:
Montebar is a #1 chopo hangout and they play mostly musica tipica (dominican country music). The nicer places are Bar tribecca, francifol. You can also try BIU pub (next to hollywood cinema).
AZB
I forgot about BIU pub and tribecca and I vote Patron Burger #1 chopo hangout in Santiago:laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
ok thanks, and enlighten me please on what a chopo is.... not that it matters to me, because i will be with my girlfriend.......I will be driving, so a street would be helpfull...It is hard to pass a disco without knowing its a disco in the DR!!!!!!!!!.......bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
badpiece33 said:
Why you giving up our places again AZB??? :( See ya next week will be down for 2 weeks.
Badpiece
Oh no, god help me. I must instruct my girls to stay at home, doors locked. How many more innocent girls you will corrupt this time?
AZB