Dominicans Travelling on UK Charters

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi

I have been told by someone who works for Thomas Cook in London that it is possible to book return flights from the DR direct to London on charter flights.....and that anyone can book.

I read previously on this board that it wasn't possible for a Dominican to book onto a UK charter flight from the DR.

Can anyone please clarify? Or does anyone know the tel no of one of the charters (Thomson, Monarch, Thomas Cook) in POP so I can call them?

Many thanks
Daydream

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
It?s possible

for a Dominican to travel charter to the UK, but is down to the discretion of the airline as to whether they accept the booking or not.

When I tired to do it we had to by the return from the UK to the DR before they would sell us the flight from DR to UK.

Good Luck.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
There is no option to book round trip from Dom Rep to Europe on those charter flights, only one way. Those flights are operated for tourists who purchase tours to Dom Rep, but if there are some available seats, you can buy it.

According to rules, tickets can be sold on any charter flights where no regluar services offered, so in this case you can fly with no limits for being Dominican, but remember to have a return ticket!