Aqua Splash

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
How much is the entrance to Aqua Splash? Where is it exactly? Is it worth it? Any comments?

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
I know there is one in Santo Domingo. It's not too far off Avenidas de las Americas. You will come across it as you drive out of the Sto. Dgo. Int'l Airport. Like 15-20 minutes from the airport.

D
Talldrink said:
How much is the entrance to Aqua Splash? Where is it exactly? Is it worth it? Any comments?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Thank you Robert!

BTW - I love this 'quick reply' little window here... I havent been around lately so is all new to me.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
apdomini100max said:
I really dont think that Aqua Splash is really worth it Columbus in Sosua in my opinion is much much better.
Is Columbus a water park? Where is it in Sosua?

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
between the airport and sosua...right hand side...set back a little from the road...actually very nice...spent the day there...ask the driver to point it out to you on your next trip.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
paddy said:
between the airport and sosua...right hand side...set back a little from the road...actually very nice...spent the day there...ask the driver to point it out to you on your next trip.
What is it? A Water Park? Amusement Park?

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I go to aqua splash every time I go to the dr. My kids love this place. Last time I went in august I believe they charged about 200 to 250 pesos for adults and about 100 to 150 pesos for kids. Well worth it as far as I am concerned. You can not bring in your own food or drinks to the park. The prices for food there are reasonable. The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed at aqua splash than the beach. There are water slides for kids and for adults. Probably about 20-25 slides in all. There is also a wave pool that comes on about once an hour.

Last edited:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
For 200 pesos, anything sounds nice to me. I have to pay close to $50 dollars a person to take my kids to Six Flags in NJ - parking is $12 and a hamburger meal is close to $20. So everytime I go to Great Adventures I'm looking to spend about 6,000 Pesos... Aqua Splash, here we come!!

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
for going to Six Flags try getting a season pass and/or discounted tickets from AAA. It can make a difference.

Talldrink said:
For 200 pesos, anything sounds nice to me. I have to pay close to $50 dollars a person to take my kids to Six Flags in NJ - parking is $12 and a hamburger meal is close to $20. So everytime I go to Great Adventures I'm looking to spend about 6,000 Pesos... Aqua Splash, here we come!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Deelt I have gotten season passes in the past. Now what I do is purchase a Twicket (which is when you pay an additional $13 for a second ticket when you purchase one full price. Still 200 pesos (6 dollars) dont sound bad at all!

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Talldrink said:
http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/index.asp.......
enjoy...wherever you and your children decide to go...here or the dr.