Another Indie DR Film

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
My apologies for not posting it sooner. I can't even forecast when it will be available at a blockbuster near you. It has no subtitles but the quality of the film and the contents are excellent. If anyone will be attending a film festival where this film will be showing, I highly encourage people to turn out.

Best
Deelt

D O M I N I C A N . R E P U B L I C
THE CURSE OF FATHER CARDONA
[La maldici?n del padre Cardona]

This romantic comedy from the Dominican Republic marks the country's first appearance in the Washington Latin American Film Festival. Itinerant priest Father Cardona (Koldo) has been called to Constanza to free it from deviltry-- something to do with cursed beans--but must fight a new temptation in stunning Zoe Salda?a (PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN, THE TERMINAL, GUESS WHO), who already has padreissues with Father Jer?nimo (Anthony ?lvarez).

NOTE: This is a Spanish-language film WITHOUT English subtitles.

DIR/SCR/PROD: F?lix G?rman; PROD Carlos G?rman. 2005, color, running time t/b/d. UNRATED

Director FELIX GERMAN at AFI Silver!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
My woman's in that flick!!

Anything with Zoe Salda?a in it is good with me!!! I love that girl. What film festival will they be showing it in? Please tell me, deelt. Porfavor, porfa, dimelo hehehehe..........

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Sorry Boo! They already showed it last week last. Had I known I would have taken you with me...Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa...

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Oh ok, I understand. And last week I was still on vacation, wasn't doing anything........it's ok sweetheart, I'll let it slide this time ;)