Fuel sale hours extended.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
This Saturday morning digital media are posting information the government has extended the schedule of weekend sale of fuel, to include Sunday and holiday sales. The hours on Saturday are now 6:00 am extended to 2:00 pm and Sundays/holidays 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. The weekday sales, Mon ? Fri, remain the same, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Regards,
PJT

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Coastal has no gas this morning. What?s up Greg? Also, I have asked this question many times and cannot get a straight answer, so I ask Greg: Is the regular gas leaded or unleaded? I am under the belief it is leaded.

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
Gas came in about 9 am.

Actually, we had a full truck of diesel (12,000 gal) arrive at 5 am and another full truck of regular and premium that arrived about 9 am or so. We ran out of both diesel and regular last night. The increased amount of fuel that we are selling now has thrown my ordering system somewhat out of whack but I am starting to get it figured out. Hopefully I will not do that again.

BTW, both regular and premium are unleaded. Regular used to be leaded, but that was changed in 2002 to unleaded for environmental reasons (I think the date is right).

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Coastal said:
BTW, both regular and premium are unleaded. Regular used to be leaded, but that was changed in 2002 to unleaded for environmental reasons (I think the date is right).
Actually, I think the DR went lead-free in 1999.

There's only one country in Latin America and the Caribbean that still offers a dual (leaded and unleaded) system: Venezuela, and they claim they will go lead-free by the end of this year (we'll see). [Note: Cuba offers only leaded gas, supposedly because of the old cars models that prevail there.]

Keith the Environment Guy ;)