Sunscape The Beach, PC

Butterfly73

Sep 30, 2005
Has anyone stayed at Sunscape The Beach in PC recently? I'm staying there in November and would appreciate any tips/info about the resort.
Thanks, G.

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
That's funny....

That's where I'm going on Sunday for a week. I'll let you know when I get back how it was. ;)

Kristina_T

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Went there last year. It was really nice but there was no place to go. No real towns nearby. We've been 2 times the first time was better. It seems to be more of a family resort now lot and lots of kids. Other then that the beach' the food and the booze were great.

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
Thumbs UP!

:classic:

I just got back home today from Sunscape the Beach and I loved it!

The other post was right, there isn't anything close by really, if that's important to you. It's quite a long BUMPY ride from the Punta Cana Airport. But the hotel staff I think are wonderful and friendly. Me and my friends were tipping a lot cuz I think they were all doing a great job!

The restaurants are beautiful.... I can't remember the names of the ones I went to. I didn't make it to the Japanese restaurant, but my friends loved it.

In the lazy river people are quick to steal the "floaty mats" that you lay on.... a little annoying, but then there are some nice people who share too.

I agree with the whole "family" comment. There were a lot of couples, families and lotsss of kids. There's a very expensive spa there...and there were a couple of weddings there too.

Overall it's beautiful, and I'm sure you will love it. Like most places there are lots of excursions and activities to do. However, I did find the gift shop very expensive.... so I didn't even buy anything. I don't know if it's cuz it's a 5* hotel or what, but I found it really expensive!

Lemme know if you have anymore questions, and hopefully I can help.

Kristina_T