Dominican Destists and Doctors in the US

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
Why is it that Dominican doctors and dentist in the US, work ethic is the same as those of the DR.

My wife makes an appointment to see a Dominican Destist. When she arrives she is told that she has to wait behind the walk-ins. She told them that she had an appointment for a certain time, they told her it does not matter. Well, she left without being seen. On her second appointment with another Dominican Dentist in another practice, she makes an appointment for 10:30 AM, guess what the dentist does not come in until 11:30 AM. Unbelievable! I told her to leave and see a non-Dominican dentist.

And what gets me is that they are always packed with Dominicans waiting for their services. Are these people incapable of demanding better services from these professionals? Geez...

Please someone recommend a good dentist in the Bronx that is Costumer service oriented.

Nicaury31884

Aug 18, 2005
Stodgord said:
Why is it that Dominican doctors and dentist in the US, work ethic is the same as those of the DR.

My wife makes an appointment to see a Dominican Destist. When she arrives she is told that she has to wait behind the walk-ins. She told them that she had an appointment for a certain time, they told her it does not matter. Well, she left without being seen. On her second appointment with another Dominican Dentist in another practice, she makes an appointment for 10:30 AM, guess what the dentist does not come in until 11:30 AM. Unbelievable! I told her to leave and see a non-Dominican dentist.

And what gets me is that they are always packed with Dominicans waiting for their services. Are these people incapable of demanding better services from these professionals? Geez...

Please someone recommend a good dentist in the Bronx that is Costumer service oriented.

It's not only Dominicans who do this. I have a Jewish DR who does the same thing. This is why the DR's do this, they make like 4 or 5 appointments for lets say 9:00am. If one or two don't show up, they still have patients to see. Dr offices always bunch up their appointments.