anyone up to a translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
sorry if its a big task, but instead of trying to type one word at a time in my translator, for the words i dont know, maybe some here can spend a few mintues and do it for me. Thanks. Its a Alex Ubago song, that i really like. Id like to know what it says..........bob

Son ya m?s de las seis cuando llega el despertar,
lleva hoy el mismo jersey, aunque alg?n llanto m?s...

Tras limpiar un poco el polvo que he quedado en el hogar,
Limpia un poco su fracaso, y sus ganas de llorar...

Para ver c?mo despierta tanta alegre su peque?a:
?... si supieras, vida m?a, el d?a que nos espera...?

Y en su realidad ver? crecer la cuidad,
y sus gentes en sus mundos ir?n y vendr?n,
mientras ella, en su papel, seguir? viendo pasar
otro d?a menos en su vida, otro d?a m?s....
otro d?a m?s...Fue el dolor quien le dio los consejos para amar,
a mirar al coraz?n, y jam?s mirar atr?s...

Pero a veces la injusticia se hace con todo el control,
y en la esquina de ?Pokhara? puede vernos a los dos

Yo bromeo con mi gente: ?es tarde pago yo?,
mientras ella ve que algo va muriendo en su interior...

Y en su realidad ver? crecer la cuidad ,
y sus gentes en sus mundos ir?n y vendr?n
mientras ella, en su papel, seguir? viendo pasar
otro d?a menos en su vida, otro d?a m?s...

En su realidad ver? crecer la cuidad
y sus gentes en sus mundos ir?n y vendr?n,
mientras ella en su papel, seguir? viendo pasar
otro d?a menos en su vida, otro d?a mas...
otro d?a m?s

Sep 19, 2005
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!, that helps beyond belief!....feed a man every day , or teach him to feed himself and hes set for life..right! ha ha ha

bob

Sep 19, 2005
I am thinking it mess up a little...here the sites translation: take a stab and say if its accurate??????????????? I WONDER!!!...bob

""""They are already more than the six when arrives the to awake, carries today the same sweater, although some
crying more..

After cleaning a little the dust that have remained in the home, Clean a little its failure, and its desires
of crying..

To see how awakes so much happy its small one: ?... if knew, my life, the day that expects us. ..?

And in its reality will see to grow you take care of it, and its peoples in its worlds Iran and they will come, while she, in its role, will continue seeing to pass
another day less in its life, another day more. ... Another day more. ..Fue the pain who gave the counsels to love, to look at al heart, and never to look at
behind..

But at times the injustice is done with all the control, and in the corner of ?Pokhara? can see the two

I joke with my people: ?is late payment I?, while she sees that something goes dying in its interior..

And in its reality will see to grow you take care of it, and its peoples in its worlds Iran and they will come
while she, in its role, will continue seeing to pass another day less in its life, another day more..

In its reality will see to grow you take care of it and its peoples in its worlds Iran and they will come,
while she in its role, will continue seeing to pass another day less in its life, another day but.. another
day more
""""

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Piece of crap translation.

Too late for me to do thisnow.

Sorry, maybe some other person will do it for you.

Machine translations, BAH!

" It's late, I'll pay"

HB :ermm:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
laurapasinifan said:
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!, that helps beyond belief!....feed a man every day , or teach him to feed himself and hes set for life..right! ha ha ha

bob
It is a little much to ask someone to translate an entire song for you. Google's translation engine is superior to most, perhaps try that one.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Probably the best translation by machine I've tried

is the one I have on my blog page.
It actually does a pretty good job if I don't use contractions, colloquialisms and such.
I don't know if it offers a page translation by itself but you might want to check it out.
Otherwise I could post the sone on my blog page and you can hit the translation button.
My stats show that I do have readers from Spain and South America using the translation to translate my blog entries from English into Spanish and I've checked it myself from English to Spanish, Italian and French and it's pretty accurate.........

Status
Not open for further replies.