Quad Bikes Punta Cana

bruxy1967

Oct 23, 2005
I have seen photos of a quad bike (4 wheel motorbike) tour near Punta Cana that ends up in a large cave that has a river in it?

I have tried to find a tour agency that does this tripon the internet to get a cost and itinery etc but have had no luck.

Can any one tell me who runs these tours and how much it costs, plus is it safe for my boyfriend- don't want to have to take out life insurance before we go (lol)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Quad bikes a good name for something with good odds of you becoming a quadrapalegic. Not the best location to have a serious spinal injury either. Ozzy Osbourne nearly died on one. Good luck . Wear a helmet, stay off the booze.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I agree

ricktoronto said:
Quad bikes a good name for something with good odds of you becoming a quadrapalegic. Not the best location to have a serious spinal injury either. Ozzy Osbourne nearly died on one. Good luck . Wear a helmet, stay off the booze.
If you or your boyfriend never rode a Quad, I won't recommend it. Quads flip over easily so cuidate.

Oh Yeah, wear Gloves and long pants, trust me.

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
If you or your boyfriend never rode a Quad, I won't recommend it. Quads flip over easily so cuidate.

Oh Yeah, wear Gloves and long pants, trust me.

You have that right. Unstable as nitroglycerin and usually driven too fast by drunks in groups. Great combo.