Cheapest Fare From Washington Aerea

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Cheapest Fare From Washington Area

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to fly to SDQ/LRM/PUJ from the Washington Area?

My father has to fly for business to DR (Dec. 16 - Jan. 6). He can fly out of any of the airports in the Washington metropolitan area and is willing to make any stop over necessary.

He normally travels with AA through New York/Miami, but is willing to even take a charter flight if it comes out cheaper.

thank you in advance

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
How long is a string? This is a good time to ask a travel agent or check online. Nobody on a web board can answer how much air fares cost. They change daily. Are there ads for packages in the weekly paper? Call those travel agencies and ask them how much air only. Remember they do 1 and 2 weeks and the time you mention sounds a lot like looking for a Christmas holiday ticket so it won't be cheap. Probably going on AA or Delta etc.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
U.S. Air

Look to U.S. Air for some fares.

Some fare samples for the dates you propose are:

BWI-CLT-PUJ Hi $566 Lo $476
BWI-FLL-SDQ $539
US/BWI-SJU - AA/SJU - LRM $1074

What city is the business destination? You have to take note of extra transportation and/or overnight lodging if the arrival airport is distant from the business destination. For example if the destination is Santo Domingo, then Santo Domingo is 3? - 4 hours distant from Punta Cana - US$ 150 taxi fare and about 2 - 2? hours distant from La Romana - US$ 100 taxi fare. Taxi fare from SDQ to Santo Domingo is about US$ 35.

I hope this information will help.

Regards,
PJT