BlueFish Perla Marina newCondos

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Anybody knows pricing and floor plans of the new development of condos called BlueFish Perla Marina. When I was there beginning of october, I went to see it but it was just starting. Any info would be appreciated. Went to C21's web site but didn't find info although they are developing it.

Thanks,
ecarignan

Otter

Nov 20, 2005
Are they done?

Anybody knows pricing and floor plans of the new development of condos called BlueFish Perla Marina. When I was there beginning of october, I went to see it but it was just starting. Any info would be appreciated. Went to C21's web site but didn't find info although they are developing it.

Thanks,
ecarignan

Has anyone seen this place, BlueFish? Nice location, but not sure of the construction. I will have to check it out when there next time.

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Bluefish

I saw it in late April and the construction was moving along quite nicely. The place looks to be well thought out and nicely constructed although they were still experimenting with the exterior colors which have a southwestern look. They had sold an awful lot of the units even then. I wasn't thrilled with the exterior colors but coming from a construction family I thought the construction was excellent by DR standards. I also liked the location. They are also building the Victorian in Cabarete which is directly on the beach (The Bluefish is technically not)and we liked that one much better; however that is a matter of individual taste as both are very well constructed and good values. You can get general info on either place at the Century 21 Juan Perdomo website under their own projects section as these are two that they have ongoing and units are still available. If you don't have access to visiting the place email Veronica Janssens at Century 21 Juan Perdomo and she can email you the floor plans, pricing list and it will also indicate which units are still available.

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Ecarignan,

You can send an email to Dean Brown ( dean@juanperdomo.com ) who is a realestate agent at Century 21 and also lives at the Blue Fish. He is a very nice guy and knowledgeable to boot. I am sure that he can answer all of your questions.

Greg

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
GKC, look at the date of my post, it was a year ago. I know Dean very well as he lived close to me in Perla Marina. I decided to stick to building and selling villas instead of buying condos.

Buyers Broker

Sep 21, 2006
Bluefish is at the back end of Perla Marina, otherwise known as the middle of nowhere. You need a car to get anywhere. There are no shops, no clubs, no nightlife, no restaurants within walking distance.

SPMGIRL

Jul 13, 2006
This project is completely sold out for the first phase of building, which was for the oceanfront apartments. They are now at closing and are of high quality construction. Only high end products were used such as Kohler, granite, cedar in closets and handmade oak closets and kitchen cabinets. Also the living room and dining room have beautiful coralina walls for added decoration. The pool has a natural waterfall and each apartment has an oceanfront view of the Atlantic.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Bluefish Perla Marina

We highly recommend Kees Van der Laan @ Century21 kees@juanperdomo.com. He is very professional and has been careful to work with all our requirements.Phase II of Bluefish is set to be completed by March 2007

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluefish is at the back end of Perla Marina, otherwise known as the middle of nowhere. You need a car to get anywhere. There are no shops, no clubs, no nightlife, no restaurants within walking distance.

Buyers Broker,

What's your point, people that buy oceanfront property are buying to be on the ocean rather than be close to the hustle an bustle of bars, restaurants, etc.. When you have the beach in front of your condo, what else would you want? Noisy bars, restaurants, nightlife, don't think so. Oceanfront buyers dont need that, but you probably know that if you are an RE broker. I don't have anything to do with BlueFish and don't own there but it's a very nice oceanfront development that doesn't need to be close to anything.

SPMGIRL

Jul 13, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyers Broker,

What's your point, people that buy oceanfront property are buying to be on the ocean rather than be close to the hustle an bustle of bars, restaurants, etc.. When you have the beach in front of your condo, what else would you want? Noisy bars, restaurants, nightlife, don't think so. Oceanfront buyers dont need that, but you probably know that if you are an RE broker. I don't have anything to do with BlueFish and don't own there but it's a very nice oceanfront development that doesn't need to be close to anything.

I totally agree, why would you want noisy motoconchos, loud speakers, and honking where you live. I much prefer the sound of the surf !

Buyers Broker

Sep 21, 2006
Ocean front condo's

My point is this ... Location, Location, Location ... What do you want your condo for? If you want rental income, then your clients' demands must come first. There will be some who want peace and quiet, but most will want a combination of attractions and a lot of them will not want to drive.

Ocean Dream or Blue Fish? Why are Ocean Dream condo's so expensive? It's not difficult to see the reason is it. My ADVICE is the same as always, what do you want the property for, and what do you expect to get out of it.

I don't think front row Ocean Dream gets a lot of noise and disturbance - do you? And if you want like for like with the sound of the surf then that's going to be the same for Blue Fish - Front row or no deal, how many can afford that then?