Can Dominicanos relate to Mexicans?

maxschnell

Bronze
Jun 16, 2005
You know you're Mexican if:

You have ever been spanked with chanclas.

- You have later been spanked with the plancha chord.

- You know your mom is sneaking up on you because you can hear her chanclas on the linoleum floor.

- Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to call you to dinner and you only live in a one bedroom apartment.

- You can get to your house blindfolded by the smell of the chuletas.

- You light a candle the night of the Lotto drawing.

- You get scared whenever someone mentions "el cucuuuuiii".

- You gone to the Pulga every weekend for years. Two points if you actually enjoy it!)

- You have gone to Tia's house and passed through the beaded curtain in the living room.

- You step into a house that has all those little figurines taking up every inch of space on/under the TV and you have a porcelain cat, dog, Buddha or elephant in your livingroom.

- You have plastic slipcovers on your sofas.

- You swear "Choco Mil" is the same as Slim Fast and try to lose weight by drinking it.

- You have a perpetually drunk uncle

- You know at least one person in your family named Maria, Carlos,Papo, Juan, Jose, Tony, Tito or Luis.

- You not only know who Don Francisco from Sabado Gigante is, but you tell people he's your tio.

- You have ever had to -beepiar- a friend on their pager.

- You have told your kid not to walk the floor barefoot or they'll catch a cold.

- You go to a wedding or Quiencienera, gossip about how bad the comida is, but be the first to take a plato to go.

- You drink all beer with limon and salt. (Two extra points for a splash of Tapatio)

- You have a chola in your barrio named "La Flaca: who's bigger than a house.

- You have a cousin named "Guero" who's darker than night.

- You know a chola named "La Shy Girl" who is loud and obnoxious.

- You've tried to bring a mango back to the US from Mexico, and a bonus point if you actually made it all the way home with it.

- You have sat in a two-passenger car with over seven people in it.

- You have at least TWO statues of saints in your house (and a bonus point if one of them La Virgen de Guadalupe).

- You get anothers attention by saying "chhh chhh" or "Pssssst."

- You drive a Cheby- (Chevy), an -Ohsmobeel- (Oldsmobile) or a Bolswahgon (VolksWagon)

- You call your sneakers -tenis- .

- Your car has fifteen speakers in it and you fix it every weekend.

And last, but not least...

- Your grandmother thinks she has the miracle cure for everything.

maxschnell

Bronze
Jun 16, 2005
I did see the joke on another site and thought it funny but thought it
was related more to Mexicans.

I doubt whether the majority of jokes posted originate from the poster
and you are also probably guilty of this. I really don't think it is a
crime because all of us like to share a good joke with others BUT
DO NOT THROW STONES UNLESS YOU ARE COMPLETELY INNOCENT!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
haha, the "DR1 Rules" regarding jokes are "whoever posted it first, is the rightful owner of the joke"
Now, please delete.

I'll be watching you and paddy:laugh: :laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"it's All Good!"

If we only accepted "Original" material on DR1,we would soon be out of business!

"MAX",don't worry,"Roberto" is just "Fool'n" with you! No need to delete anything.I will be 60 next year and I have heard "ALL" the jokes you guys are posting!!!!!;) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
Criss Colon said:
If we only accepted "Original" material on DR1,we would soon be out of business!

"MAX",don't worry,"Roberto" is just "Fool'n" with you! No need to delete anything.I will be 60 next year and I have heard "ALL" the jokes you guys are posting!!!!!;) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

It is funny, that my name is Roberto and people when they don't remember my name call me Ricardo. Now, you called Ricardo, by Roberto.:classic:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Stodgord said:
It is funny, that my name is Roberto and people when they don't remember my name call me Ricardo. Now, you called Ricardo, by Roberto.:classic:
no offense taken:laugh: