More on the Rock Ash Case

gardito

Jan 15, 2004
With the coal plant in Haina and two more slated to be built in DR, I wonder what do you do with your own ash, hmmmm ? E.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Hopefully, by the time the Legislature and the rest of the government authorize the building of these facilities, the environmental factors will have been addressed and solved to the benefit of all concerned. Your own "Environmental Blog", by whatever name it will go by is begining a project for just that eventuality.

And Thank you, Chris

Texas Bill
"The Eyes of Texas are Upon YOU!"

Last edited:

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
In explanation to all--

This all began as a result of some postings I made to articles in "Dominican Today".
The editorial staff contacted me and asked if I would be interested in submitting a few articles to them, I responded in the affermative. They suggested the Manzanillo follow-up, I suppose, because I originally came to Santiago from there and had a few contacts. The article published, as edited and modified/embellished by the DT Staff is the result.
I hope to be invited to do more in the future. if not invited, i will submit anyway.
The next one will be on the highway from Navarette to
dajabon, with the detour to Manzanillo.

Texas Bill

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
In further explanation to all...

Regardless of whether or not Dominican Today wants further stories from Bill (they'd be crazy if they didn't, in my estimation), he has agreed to join the team I am forming to create a DR Environment Blog that will be covering in greater depth what is happening in the Dominican Republic regarding the environment, and just as importantly, what could be happening, on these issues in the Dominican context. We have one heck of a great team and I think we will offer information, analysis and perspective on the state and potential of the DR's environment which you will not find anywhere else. And hopefully some of what we do will open your eyes, give you new perspectives, and perhaps (one could hope!) even spur some of you to help the DR in this field...

Stay tuned for more details in the coming days.