Full Moon Parties. Bavaro

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Hi guys, does anyone know about Full Moon Parties that are held at the end of each month on Bavaro Beach or elsewhere in the D.R... Thanks.. M.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Full Moon Party

The only full moon party that I am aware of was sponsored by the Jellyfish restaurant. The party only took place during the night of a full moon. It lasted all night long. It was very loud and lively.

Jellyfish is no longer hosting this party for unspecified reasons. It has been discontinued to the relief of some of the areas residents and nearby resorts.

Regards,
PJT

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
Huracan Cafe

When i was in Punta Cana in May and September 2005 there was a Full Moon Party at the Hurrcane Cafe each time, and yes it last all night.

Huracan Cafe is about 6 to 10mins drive from Melia Caribe, it is situated south of the Bavaro Ocean Spa resort. Great Cafe, Nice music, and Excellent Location.

Huracan Cafe does not have a dance floor, you dance right on the sand, they have 2 bars(in/out door), yes an outdoor bar right on the beach.

http://www.elcaballotours.com/detailDiner_cenas_punta_cana_12.html

Hope this helps

Rachel

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Went to one at the Huracan Cafe in May...OMG, loud is not the word!!! Dont get me wrong, we are young and fun-loving but...didnt like the crowd or the music...location is awesome though!;) Each to their own though, so enjoy if you decide to venture out to one!