Puerto Plata Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Ignore fko1's gratuitous answer. Many here in POP are happy to help. We need to know:
  • your budget
  • furnished or unfurnished
  • amenities needed, i.e. A/C, cable, etc
  • size, # bedrooms.
  • location desired, i.e where will you be commuting to
  • anything else that you think may help
Let us know.

Esquire

Apr 27, 2005
Sorry, I guess what I meant to say was that I needed an apartment for a 2 week stay at the end of the year. Preferably, I would like the apartment to be in downtown or near downtown Puerto Plata.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Check out Puerto Plata Beach Resort. Non-inclusive hoet/condo.apts that rent by the day week or month. All the ammenities of a resort but no all-inclusive. There is a restaurant on the premises now and many in the area. Taxi out side the gate.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Puerto Plata Beach Resort is 1100 pesos per night.

You can also check out Puerto Plata Apartments, located in Torre Alta, and run by an American ( Jeffrey ) & wife Petra. http://www.puertoplata-apartments.com/

Another option is Larrys apartments. www.realestatedominican.com

Right downtown you will not find for such a short period, as it´s only residencial apartments there. But around and close by, no problem.
The 2 above mentioned are serious in their business and good guys.

Esquire

Apr 27, 2005
Where are Puerto Plata Apartments located? In the city? Near Playa Dorado? Near the Airport?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Esquire said:
Where are Puerto Plata Apartments located? In the city? Near Playa Dorado? Near the Airport?
In Torre Alta, an upscale neighborhood located about halfway between downtown POP and Playa Dorada. Very quiet and safe area.

Status
Not open for further replies.