Thank you for all the laughs

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Every day I check the DR1 board to read all new posts. It is the posts in this thread that keep me grinning the most. Thank you all for the belly laughs. They say that laughter cures all. Thank you for curing me. :rambo:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You think chasing semi-literate sankies and working girls all over the DR for nothing in return but an empty wallet and a broken heart is funny? Yes, so do I!!!!;)

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Sankie 101 makes me laugh so hard it hurts. Surgery is still healing. I don't want to split a stitch, split a gutt yes - but not a stitch.

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
Having spent lots of vacations around sankies I too busted a gut reading these forums. Laughed so hard it was great. I hope some archives are available in 10 years for when some of these 17 year olds grow up and can read how funny they sounded!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
truematch20 said:
Having spent lots of vacations around sankies I too busted a gut reading these forums. Laughed so hard it was great. I hope some archives are available in 10 years for when some of these 17 year olds grow up and can read how funny they sounded!

17? Don't kid yourself. A lot of these threads are started by women who will never see the teens again, at least not in this life.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Women ?

Ken said:
17? Don't kid yourself. A lot of these threads are started by women who will never see the teens again, at least not in this life.

If the real truth were known I bet there is more wasted money spent by men than women.

Chuckuindy

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
Ken said:
I realise that Ken but was just refering to a couple of threads by some English 17 year olds doing the "my sankie is diff" bla bla bla thing which I had found really funny.