Help me please: Who is "Lu Roc?"

Lil Dice

Nov 11, 2005
Hola mi gente. Escuche. . . I'm from Chicago, and I love me some music - especialmente el Reggaeton. Anyhow, there's this new artist that's been getting lots of play in the Chicago clubs now. The problem is that I heard from one of the DJ's that he's a Dominican reggaeton artist. I ain't never heard of him before, and I've done some searches on him on the internet. The only thing I found was one of his singles on iTunes called "Representa" (iTunes artist search: Lu Roc). His music is sick, but I am dying to know if this cat is Dominican - because their aren't a lot of mainstream Dominican Reggaeton heads/rappero's out anymore. They're all Puerto Rican. Has anyone heard of this guy before, or does anyone know if he's Dominican? Cuz if he is, I want to know and find the guy. Cojelo Suave. . . y que vive Sammy Sosa!!!!!!

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Lil Dice said:
Hola mi gente. Escuche. . . I'm from Chicago, and I love me some music - especialmente el Reggaeton. Anyhow, there's this new artist that's been getting lots of play in the Chicago clubs now. The problem is that I heard from one of the DJ's that he's a Dominican reggaeton artist. I ain't never heard of him before, and I've done some searches on him on the internet. The only thing I found was one of his singles on iTunes called "Representa" (iTunes artist search: Lu Roc). His music is sick, but I am dying to know if this cat is Dominican - because their aren't a lot of mainstream Dominican Reggaeton heads/rappero's out anymore. They're all Puerto Rican. Has anyone heard of this guy before, or does anyone know if he's Dominican? Cuz if he is, I want to know and find the guy. Cojelo Suave. . . y que vive Sammy Sosa!!!!!!

Are you talking about Kelle Le Roc, born in London, from Chinese-Jamaican stock?