of the DR1 Thanksgiving bash and the Brugal festival.....

Sep 19, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Coniglio
Bob start another thread to ask the question. Most people don't keep checking this thread if they have already signed on or are not going.

ok good idea.

ok there has to be one person who posted {on the thnaksgiving party thread} that knows the what, when, and wheres of the Brugal Festival in POP on the last weekend of Nov this year?...being that it has to be either only a day or two away from the thanksgiving gig! anyone?..........come on...for anyone who offers up the info Ill post up at least 3 or 4 "yeah what he(she) said " replies to threads they are subscribed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant pass up an offer like that!

thanks..bob

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Coniglio
Bob start another thread to ask the question. Most people don't keep checking this thread if they have already signed on or are not going.

ok good idea.

ok there has to be one person who posted {on the thnaksgiving party thread} that knows the what, when, and wheres of the Brugal Festival in POP on the last weekend of Nov this year?...being that it has to be either only a day or two away from the thanksgiving gig! anyone?..........come on...for anyone who offers up the info Ill post up at least 3 or 4 "yeah what he(she) said " replies to threads they are subscribed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant pass up an offer like that!

thanks..bob

Are you talking about the Merengue festival? The only thing I know of that is going on the last week of the month is that event.

It runs from 24 November through 27 November on the Malecon. The following musicians are supposed to be there~

Los Rosarios, El Prodigio, La Banda Gorda, Kinito Mendez, Los Toros Band, El Jefrey and Sergio Vargas.

There is also another show in Central Park on the 26th, I think a bunch of musicians are doing Perico Ripiao/Tipical Merengue ). But ... we all know how things can change. The lineup may be completely different by the time the end of the month rolls around.

Hope this helps.

Sunnie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
laurapasinifan said:
ok there has to be one person who that knows the what, when, and wheres of the Brugal Festival in POP on the last weekend of Nov this year?...being that it has to be either only a day or two away from the thanksgiving gig!
thanks..bob

Check the calendar again but I don't see it listed.

http://dr1.com/calendar/index.shtml