Need an agent in POP to receive household goods

Hudek

Nov 15, 2005
I need to contact an agent in Puerto Plata that can receive some things that I am going to ship next week. I can get them shipped to Puerto Plata and need the name of a good customs broker that can help me get them in without ripping me off. write me at casadelabuenavida@hotmail.com if you know of anyone

Hudek

Nov 15, 2005
if nobody can suggest a reputable broker, could anyone suggest one that isn't. I have only a short time before I need to send this stuff (Patio set, washer, lawn mower) and I need to know a name or at least how to have a friend locate one on the day that the stuff arrives

Hudek

Nov 15, 2005
Has anyone in this forum ever had anything shipped to DR? I can't be there to receive my stuff and need someone to expedite the process

Hope this helps

Hi Hudek, I cannot recommend a single agent, but you can contact ADACAM, which is the association of freight forwards and custom agents in the country. My company only deals with agents associated with them, below is their information:

ADACAM - Asociacion Dominicana de Agentes de Carga, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Tel: +1 829 686-9388, Fax: +1 829 686-9388, e-mail: adacam@tricom.net