Please Translate for me !!!! Would you consider this a harmless email!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
Hello Precioso,

No sabes lo impotente que me siento por no poder comunicarme contigo en todos estos dias no sabes la falta que me has hecho, los pocos dias que comparti contigo fueron y seran dias inolvidables para mi nunca antes me habia sentido tan bien compartiendo con alguien, de corazon te doy las gracias por hacerme sentir tan bien y ahora te dejo porque sino voy empesar a llorar como una ni?a que le quitan su juguete.

Espero que hayas tenido buen viaje, anoche pase por tu casa con la esperanasa de por lo menos ver tu carro y saber que ya estabas aqui pero no estabas.

Te quiero mucho,

Is this an email from one friend to another!!!!!!

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Well it does not exactly admit anything - but the feelings at least from one side are there. I would say special friends

The jist of the letter is:

Hello precious
I miss you so much you do not know how it makes me feel to not talk to you. The few days I spent with you were and will be unforgettable. I have never felt so great being with someone, from my heart I thank you for making me feel so great and now I will leave you because if not I will cry like a little girl who has had their toy taken away.

I hope you had a good trip, last night I passed by your house hoping to see your car hoping that you would be there but you weren't.

I love you very much (or sometime translated I want/desire you very much

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
Help

My boyfriend went to DR and he said he met up with a neighbor friend and they hung out. Does it sound like they did more than hang out????

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
You probably want to ask him that.

I would go with the assumption that yes something happened or led up to it, or else she is madly in love with him and they spent time hangig out and she is obsessed.

Either way about it it is now between you and him

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
Thank you. I dont understand. I do everything for my man. Cook, clean, work f/t and bring in a lot of money. I am supportive of everything he does. Sex he gets twice a day. I dont get it. Is it a Dominican thing??????

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Could be that 'neighbour friend' is just a b!tch who is trying to stir it up, and cause trouble between you two? I don't know how you intercepted this message, but if 'Precious' had anything to hide he would have made sure you could not access his e-mail.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is the Spanish forum not a relationship forum and no it's not a Dominican thing.

I've moved it over

Last edited:

queenhelly

Aug 2, 2004
Are you saying this email to your boyfriend is from a neighbor friend ? Is he Dominican ? The person emailing is Dominican ? What is your boyfriends nationality ?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Bouche120 said:
My boyfriend went to DR and he said he met up with a neighbor friend and they hung out. Does it sound like they did more than hang out????

How did you get this message?

Bouche, are you male or female? What is the sex of the "friend". Either way, judging from the words and tone of the message, I would say that something was hanging out.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
As I am fluent in spanish and having been on the recieving end of a few e-mails of this type, please do not kid yourself. These two people had a physical relationship. There is no doubt about it from my perspective. Unless she sent the e-mail to cause problems, which is entirely within the realm of possibility.
But the DR being the type of place it is, this one you should concern yourself with. I am willing to bet big money that something happened.
You are leaving out alot of details. Who is this person? Who was the e-mail sent to? Your boyfriend? How do they know each other? What is the recievers' explaination for such an intimate e-mail?
I recieve e-mails from girls who have expressed interest in me but the relationships remain monogomous and I have never gotten anything like this from them-only from the girls that I have been with.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Bouche120 said:

The te quiero mucho is just a notch below me haces falta, so she is saying that she loves him and in a love not neighbor way.

If you are in Canada and cook, clean and everything else come visit me here in Toronto, please. I can even manage three times a day if he is deficient and limiting you to only twice.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JDJones said:
And she's only made three posts here! Sweetie, time for your sankie education. You may (or may not) want to read the sankie 101 forum.

Assuming, that is, Bouche is not a sock puppet;)

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Bouche120 said:
Thank you. I dont understand. I do everything for my man. Cook, clean, work f/t and bring in a lot of money. I am supportive of everything he does. Sex he gets twice a day. I dont get it. Is it a Dominican thing??????

Wow, awesome!!! :classic:

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
It could be because he gets everything from you that he ventures out. You make life a little too easy for him. And the girl in the DR made something else easy for him.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Men "Cheat",Because We Can!!!!!!!!

Men are programed to have sex with as many different women as we possibly can.It's Nature! We can't help ourselves!
Now that does not mean that some men can,and do, remain faithful.But,it has nothing to do with how much,and of what "quality", he is getting at home!It has more to do with each man's individual values.In the USA figures show that about 50 % of men and women "cheat" on their spouses.Dominican Culture allows men to "cheat"! I would put the figure here at 90% plus percent for men.Much less for women,who soon learn that the beating the will receive if caught is not worth it!Since there is very little "Downside" for a man caught cheating here,We Do!Your wife yells,screams,throws you out on Monday,by Wed.she needs food for her and the kids,"Welcome Home Papi!"
Economically ,Dominican women can't afford to throw out a man who is "Maintaining" her children.Most men don't,so one who does is a "Keeper", even though he cheats!
So take heart,we can still "LOVE" you,even though we are screwing your sisters!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Criss Colon said:
Men are programed to have sex with as many different women as we possibly can.It's Nature! We can't help ourselves!
Now that does not mean that some men can,and do, remain faithful.But,it has nothing to do with how much,and of what "quality", he is getting at home!It has more to do with each man's individual values.In the USA figures show that about 50 % of men and women "cheat" on their spouses.Dominican Culture allows men to "cheat"! I would put the figure here at 90% plus percent for men.Much less for women,who soon learn that the beating the will receive if caught is not worth it!Since there is very little "Downside" for a man caught cheating here,We Do!Your wife yells,screams,throws you out on Monday,by Wed.she needs food for her and the kids,"Welcome Home Papi!"
Economically ,Dominican women can't afford to throw out a man who is "Maintaining" her children.Most men don't,so one who does is a "Keeper", even though he cheats!
So take heart,we can still "LOVE" you,even though we are screwing your sisters!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

You are so right.

And we all know that a man is only as faithful as his options ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.