One night Boca Chica

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Anyone recommend a safe hotel close to the Las Americas Airport/Boca Chica area. I have a very late flight arrival and have a rental car reserved for early the next morning to head north. No all-inclusive, excellent security and very clean, but not isolated.... Any suggestions??

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
From another thread:

ricktoronto said:
There are nice non-AI hotels on the beach in Boca Chica- Zapata or Don Emilio's, and non beach ones that are popular like Garant, Costalunga, El Candil. If you only pay $40 for a room you can spend the difference eating out and still be ahead vs. $120-$150 a night in an AI.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Go to www.bocachicabeach.net, hotels section of the site, non AI section of hotels part of the site are oodles of choices, e-mails and numbers. Stick with Costalunga or El Candil vs. the on beach ones.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
It seems the OP is unable to search here or use Google so all this should help her a lot.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
I hope I can see you

ricktoronto said:
It seems the OP is unable to search here or use Google so all this should help her a lot.
I hope I can see you in one of your sleaz bars in Boca Chica so I can spit in your face...something I have wanted to do for a long time...I'm sure if I ask for the canadian asshole..they will know who you are......it's people like YOU that give Boca Chica a bad name...........With your attitude, I'm sure the only way you can get a woman is to pay for one...it certainly wouldn't be for your bubbling personality or good sense of humor!!!!