Shipping to the Dominican Republic from Toronto

aja123

Nov 28, 2005
Hoping someone can help me out. I would like to ship some personal effects to my husband in the Dominican Republic which I have never done before. I am not sure how to go about it and have had some difficulties finding a shipping company to do it. Anyone out there have any information they can pass along to me?
Tx

Its_where_I_Belong

Nov 5, 2005
Shipping

aja123 said:
Hoping someone can help me out. I would like to ship some personal effects to my husband in the Dominican Republic which I have never done before. I am not sure how to go about it and have had some difficulties finding a shipping company to do it. Anyone out there have any information they can pass along to me?
Tx

Personal belonging can easily be shipped through Air canada Cargo. My sister sent me mines in July 2004 in Punta Cana with no problems.

cheers

Alain

MissB

Nov 6, 2005
slightly related but not totally i tired to send a package to someone at a hotel in punta cana but as yet it hasnt got there..
I'm not even sure you can send packages through normal uk post.. do you have to send everything through ups or fedex for it to get there?
Do they have a postal system?! i have no idea!

B

GordonS

Nov 6, 2005
Shipping to DR

Please look at my posts from Sunday where I gave some information on this topic. The title of the thread was "Shipping from Canada to DR" If you would like to have contacts, I can supply the information about La Hispanola Shipping which I used. We were very satisfied with the service which picked up our personal goods shipment at our door in Mississagua and delivered it to the door in Puerto Plata taking care of the shipping and customs clearance as well without our having to do anything. As well, another person supplied information about another company which they used sucessfully.

Nasra

Feb 1, 2004
The best one right now (all dominicans honest ) is PERALTA BROS. SHIPPING
peraltabroshipping.ca - they ship from Toronto/Montreal to Dominican Republic 416.722.4107