Looking for Sponsors

yupiyeyeyupiyupiye

Nov 27, 2005
Hello everyone,:glasses:

I was wondering how to find sponsors in DR? It is said, that I have to make a sponsor letter in spanish and send it over to all companies then those that are interested will reply. But I can't do it properly in spanish, who does those letters in DR?

I am also concern in knowing if companies in DR would sponsor internet based business? and what else would attract them beside advertisements to sponsor such kind of business?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sending letters is unlikely to yield results. Face to face meetings is the only way, and you really need to research your market first. The choice of target sponsors depends on the nature of your product.

Internet - a proven track record is essential, otherwise you'd have to have a very unique product that manages to grab someone's attention.
Good luck...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
yupiyeyeyupiyupiye said:
Hello everyone,:glasses:

I was wondering how to find sponsors in DR? It is said, that I have to make a sponsor letter in spanish and send it over to all companies then those that are interested will reply. But I can't do it properly in spanish, who does those letters in DR?

I am also concern in knowing if companies in DR would sponsor internet based business? and what else would attract them beside advertisements to sponsor such kind of business?

Don't waste your time.
Business is about relationships here, not writing a letter.