punta cana hotel

paulinehh

Jul 29, 2005
i am looking for a nice hotel in punta cana or bavaro for only one or 2 nights for the 1 jan. who can help me? it should be some kind of economic price ... and may be only breakfast...please give me some tips here!!!! pauline

MeDominican

Nov 9, 2005
What type of ambiance?

I stayed for four days May of this year at the Punta Cana Resort & Club... and was very pleased with it.... The package that I selected included breakfast (buffet) and dinner (buffet).... Drinks was not included.

The hotel has restaurants (for lunch and dinner), that you pay for while there.

I don't know your personality or what type of ambiance you are looking for. This hotel appears to be better suited for those looking for relaxation. You will not find much activities here or an animation team... However, I thought the grounds / tropical gardens / view of the sea / etc., was beautiful. The staff was also very nice.

You will also find airline crews staying at this hotel. Accomodations includes rooms and villas.

MeDominican

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
MeDominican said:
I stayed for four days May of this year at the Punta Cana Resort & Club... and was very pleased with it.... The package that I selected included breakfast (buffet) and dinner (buffet).... Drinks was not included.

The hotel has restaurants (for lunch and dinner), that you pay for while there.

I don't know your personality or what type of ambiance you are looking for. This hotel appears to be better suited for those looking for relaxation. You will not find much activities here or an animation team... However, I thought the grounds / tropical gardens / view of the sea / etc., was beautiful. The staff was also very nice.

You will also find airline crews staying at this hotel. Accomodations includes rooms and villas.

MeDominican

Only problem is that for January 1st we're already overbooked. Won't be easy to find a room for that date...