Morenas o Rubias??? what do Dominican guys prefer?

1HumanRace

Dec 5, 2005
www.mixedfolks.com
Just a question. I have made my hair many colors, and shapes to attract attention, but Im not sure what will attract the kind of guy Im looking for vs. the to the sankies? of course there are colors that look better on different types of skin but what looks :surprised the best? and on which girl?:ermm:Tambien: is what Dominican guys different than non-dominican guys? BTW I have decided to stay my natural brown. tired of damaged hair and monthly touchups to be blond.:classic:

Sep 19, 2005
I know I am not dominican, but after reading your post it is difficult to figure the question you are finally asking. I know exactly the hair-skin color combination I prefer in women, domincian or not.....but any combination has the potential to catch my eye........good luck......bob

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It depends on the person.

We can always generalize, but what good is it when you see all types of people dating all types of people!

-NAL

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
1HumanRace said:
Just a question. I have made my hair many colors, and shapes to attract attention, but Im not sure what will attract the kind of guy Im looking

Ummm... why do you make your hair different colors to attract attention? No self esteem? God I hope you're not "One of those" or else we will be reading about your woes on the Sankie forum soon.

May 31, 2005
From her other posts it seems that she doesn't really like Latinos in general too much. I don't think she will end up going against her beliefs and hooking up with a Dominican. :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think what's inside the head is more important than what's on it and what color it is. :laugh:

1HumanRace

Dec 5, 2005
www.mixedfolks.com
Dragonfly32837 said:
From her other posts it seems that she doesn't really like Latinos in general too much. I don't think she will end up going against her beliefs and hooking up with a Dominican. :eek:
If you read all my other posts, you would have known I already did for 3 years and I have a beautiful son by him, thankyou. ;)

Dec 4, 2005
I guess the real question is ,, does hair color make a difference at all? I've had all different hair colors and what really matters is how comfortable you are with yourself ,, that's what you transmit to others.

1HumanRace

Dec 5, 2005
www.mixedfolks.com
Thankyou guys for your positive support. Just a question. The reason I asked is because like a lot of women, I want to look my best, and be the most attractive. I have found true happiness, though in having my own wavy/curly dark brown hair.

Dec 4, 2005
of course ,,, happiness comes from not spending hours getting the hair done (enough with my pedicure and manicure, to add the hair on a weekly basis) and having all that bleach on our heads, plus spending outrageous money in a Salon (not only the color and hair, but all the products you end up bringing home). I've been succesful in my sales career (not beauty related) for many years, BUT firmly believe there are no better sales people than "peluqueras",, they know how to fill up your cart.

I feel the same, my hair has its own mood (wavy, free and doesn't like mornings). I'm happy with it, so I guess people around me learned to live with it. In the other hand, it will be as attractive as you feel it to be, I can't think a specific color would be better than another one. Would guess its just a matter of taste ....

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
I'm light skin, and I prefer trigue?as or morenas. cinammon color I like the best, i'm not into light skin girls. I prefer the natural black hair, but a cinammon color girl with green eyes looks so sexy ! even if they're contacts

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
1HumanRace,

You need to find your selfworth. Changing the color of your hair to blonde, purple, etc etc. will not change your pessimistic views of yourself. YOu need to learn how to love yourself b4 anyone else can love you. With that being said, I dont think you can generalize because everyone has their own preferences..

I read you post on the other thread and I can see you are dealing with some SERIOUS issues with men and yourself. You need to do some deep soul searching b4 any man will find you attractive and worthy..or else you'll be that fulana he can call up for a late night action and kick you to the curb b4 dawn whether ur blonde or morena..me entiendes..

These are some questions you should ask yourself:

1. How can someone love me if I am not comfortable with who I am?

2. Why did I end up with two losers?

3. What do I have to offer a man such as Quisqueya's caliber? LOL Really though, a man with a good education, morals, and a most of all that treats his woman right.

4. Am I ready for another relationship without healing the wounds from my previous one? This should be #1

5. What about my daughter? Am I setting a good example for her?

I hope you print these questions and try to answer them honestly.. You need to heal your wounds b4 finding out what dominican men prefer...

Quisqueya aka Dr. Phil...

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
All that hair color crap doesn't matter. Besides, nowadays, you don't know what their real hair color is until you take the thong off ;) but most Dominican girls shave or use Nair or some crap like that........being Dominican has its perks :p

Que lindo es mi pais, digo, mi primer pais :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I loveb "Generalizations",and "Stereotypes" Too!!!

No more bEATING around the "BUSH"!
" Dominicanos",Love Cabello Rubio"! On a "White" girl,a "Brown girl",or even a "Black Girl",and so do "EYE"!!!
Dressing like a Street Whore doesn't hurt either!
They don't want a "Wife" like that,just ssome "Pu$$y"!
ccccccccccccc

1HumanRace

Dec 5, 2005
www.mixedfolks.com
Ha, Ha, Ha

Criss Colon said:
No more bEATING around the "BUSH"!
" Dominicanos",Love Cabello Rubio"! On a "White" girl,a "Brown girl",or even a "Black Girl",and so do "EYE"!!!
Dressing like a Street Whore doesn't hurt either!
They don't want a "Wife" like that,just ssome "Pu$$y"!
ccccccccccccc
Is that really true?

Yes it is!!!!!!!.All men think about when they first "see" a woman is: "Would I like to Screw her.or not?" c

Last edited by a moderator:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I may not say it quite the same way but CC is correct. Dominicanos love blondes! the whiter the skin that goes with it the better, but blonde is key!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
The balcker the berry

I remember that CC once told me that the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. He was right IMHO.

Chuckuindy

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
:D :p CC, which BUSH????? But quite honestly, and maybe it's because of where I live but I'm not interested in blonde chicks.....give me a hot brunette any day over a blonde, unless it was Scarlett Johanssen or someone like that, then we can talk. Here in this part of Virginia, there are so many blondes, bottled or otherwise, that I got sick of them a while back. That might change some time in the future but for the time being I'm not interested. Matter of fact, get me Lindsey Lohan, I've never had a redhead before, she can answer my question: "ever had any Dominican in you?" ;) :D

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Just be thankful that you have hair. Bald may be beautiful - nah!!!!! not on me, but it is definitely what is inside that counts.