Pool Table in Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I'll give La Roca and Eddy's a try. I usually play a game of 8 ball for a beer so it is a good way for me to drink free and have fun.

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
The bar at Sosua by the Sea Boutique Beach Resort has a pool table as well. (and wireless internet)

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
both great places

bigbird said:
Any bars in Sosua have a pool table?

La Roca for breakfast.. very good and cheap.

Eddy's for pool and cold ones, then back to La Roca for dinner on your earnings;) good luck.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
easygoin said:
La Roca for breakfast.. very good and cheap.

Eddy's for pool and cold ones, then back to La Roca for dinner on your earnings;) good luck.

My earniings won't be that much. ;) I would just like to win one, lose one, and meet some new friends. I will be at the places mentioned for some friendly games.

Corner pocket!

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
by all means

bigbird said:
My earniings won't be that much. ;) I would just like to win one, lose one, and meet some new friends. I will be at the places mentioned for some friendly games.

Corner pocket!

Eddy is a great guy,nice staff and customers also, plus you can watch sporting events as you're playing pool.

The owner of La Roca is very nice also.Talked to him for an hour outside... while he was cooking steaks for customers by himself.... very down to earth just like Eddie.

Up next..... Rack.:nervous:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
easygoin said:
Up next..... Rack.:nervous:

easygoin, while YOU are racking pass me the chalk please. LOL

Thanks for the info. Hope to see you at the trick shot competition.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.