Sousa, Cabarete, Puerto Plata Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Hotel Kaoba in Cabarete is great. we have stayed there a couple of times. I'm not sure what the rates are now but they were very resonable.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
oriole100 said:
Hotel Kaoba in Cabarete is great. we have stayed there a couple of times. I'm not sure what the rates are now but they were very resonable.
How much was it when you stayed (including taxes) and can you describe the place?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
paull4449 said:
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in one of the above locations for a week around New Year.

Are you going solo? or with male friends? If so try Club Residencial, Hotel Voramar, or Rockys.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
rellosk said:
How much was it when you stayed (including taxes) and can you describe the place?
I believe it was $35.00 US a night, per person. There are cheaper hotels but this one is really nice.

ggparts

Mar 20, 2003
Glad to hear good things about Kaoba

because I am spending a week there in Feb before I move to Windchime condo that I won on the kids auction. My room with AC and TV (must have TV for Daytona 500) is $42 US$ per night single but they have lower priced bungalows that they quoted me 30US single 5$ more for AC and their website shows all the prices and it looks like 3$-5$ extra for the second person.
Check it out http://www.kaoba.com/index.htm
Heve fun and enjoy Cabarete if you stay there
Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.