My experience - Veroljub

veve

Dec 11, 2005
Hi to everybody...

First I must to tell you SORY because my english.

This is my first post so don`t be regorous to me. :classic: My name is Veroljub and I am adventurist from Serbia. I am 31.

my story...

PART I

Befour three years one of my friend (Danilo) tell me abot live in Dominican Republic. He show me some pictures of beautuful beaches, fancy hotels, smiled people... When I seen that pictures I fall in love in that contry. Me and my friend make a dill to move and live in DR. Soo, I waith for him two years and I can`t wait no longer. I`m sell my comuter, Tv, Snow Board and other stuf . I`m colect somehow 1000 Euro. From home friend, God blees him, i take a mony for airplane and in novembre 2004 I am been on the aeropuerto in Santo Domingo. Well, my friend wife, Dominican girl Carolina was been on the same airplane with me we make a dill, I will sleep at hear home few days. So we are going for La Vega where ever is that. After a guy sow my mountain bicycle, took from me 20 euro hi say : "It`s ok you may go aut of aeropuerto". Of corse it is ok I tink for myself. After another guy try to take mony from me I tell Karolina to give him something. She give him 20 peso. Well, ok now I can see difference from 20 Euro and 20 Peso. When you are white you pay mucho more here. I have to memorize that. When I take a first breath of Dominican air I fill increneble hapynes. Smell of tropical plants mixed fith a smell of ocean. WOW... I will remember that moment until I am live. Carolina`s sister is wait for us infront of aeroport with ready Guagva. Taxi driver is somehow put all us lgguage in Guagva and we are ready to go. I lay daown on guagva flour becouse there is no seats. Weri loud music and palm piks colored with a streat light make me to fill unbelivable heapy. Carolina give me one litle flask with DR Rum. I am not a alcohol fan but I never reject national drink. soon I fill litle confusion in my head. It is a wery strong drink. Soon we stop in some litle store to buy something for the house. When I see old black man with a big gun in his heands and hi is sorauded by lot of other guys, I am think for myself that hi is a gang member or something like that. Carolina tell me taht hi is a security. Well then you go to the store and I will be here on the safe, I tell her. Uhh, I was afraid. Wat a hell hi is protecting ther? A little shop? Where am I arive? Is this naturale here? I can not live afraid here so my choise is to go out of Guagva. Uh lot of people of all ages look et me. They are black and I am white. From my point of view it is ok but what they think abot that is most important in that moment. Well, I have a nice and clean underwear and here is hot. I am look in they eyes, They are looking in my. I say "Ola". They say: "Ola". It is god for now. All of them move they eyes from me and continue to do what they do. In that moment one litle truck who have a loudspiker in side-car stop on the parking in front of the store . BIG loudspiker. And they are play some Dominican music. Music is been so loud that I canot hear my own thinking so I stop to think. Guy from the litle truck is speaking something with security guy. I belief that they are read from they mouth. Carolina and she sister is coming from the store with a bottle of rum. Trip is continue. After a couple of hours with a empty bottle we are arrive in the front of they house. Some village around La Vega. THANKX TO GOOD BECOUSE HE CREATE ALCOHOL. And thankx for that I been "litle" drunk. For the good name where am I? In the moment I am realise to looking for a Tv remote control to change National Geography chanal. Well in the morning everything is been different. When I better meet this people I realise how good they are. I live with them like they are live, I am eat with them on the ground ahead they casa. I am been a little scared when I sow a loot of them bith a baseball bats, but Carolina tell me that they will be play baseball. Uhhhh my corupted mind.
After a couple of days I say GOOD BYE AND THANKX FOR EVERYTING. I am moving to Cabarete...

Last edited:

sudija

Dec 24, 2005
www.mydesignum.com
I apologize for my digression in Serbian.
It was just overwhelmingly cool adventure and I had to
make a comment in our native language. Well, that's about what
the message says - awesome dude! :rambo:

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
sudija said:
awesome dude! :rambo:

"Awesome dude"?

Feel free to bo back to speaking Serbian whenever you wish.

:)

Edited to include : "Go back to speaking Serbian"!!! A poor choice of words and typos killed my joke. Sorry.

Scandall

Last edited:

veve

Dec 11, 2005
Rodjaci, ma nazalost se nisam snasao tada, sve sam ocekivao da ce biti lako kao u bajci...
Vratio sam se pozavrsavo neke obaveze i sada se nameravam ponovo vratiti u Dominikanu.

@sudija
Drago mi je da vidim da se bavis 3d modelingom...
Ako te ne mzi pogedaj i moje radove na
www.veve.co.sr

Pozdrav.... :)

English translation...

I` am sory becouse I did not make in first try, I was expecting that is everuthing is be much easyer, like in the fable.
I am back to finalise some jobs and now I am ready to come in Dominicana again.
@sudija
I am glad to see that you are in 3d modeling,
if you fish you can see my 3d art to on my web site.
www.veve.co.sr

Last edited:

sudija

Dec 24, 2005
www.mydesignum.com
Veroljube,
I did check out your web presentation and it's mighty cool.
But when I wanted to write you an email there is no contact on the page.
Can you provide your email through private message?

Cheers,