Dance halls in Jarabacoa?

dex687

Nov 4, 2005
I plant to visit Jarabacoa soon. I plan to get a room at Hotel Brisas del Yaque. I need to know where I can go out dancing in Jarabacoa. I like merengue, salsa, and bachata music. Are the dance halls near Hotel Brisas del Yaque? Where is a good place in Jarabacoa to meet and talk to local dominican people? How can I find a street map of Jarabacoa so I can find the dance halls? What street is the dance halls on in Jarabacoa? What are some good restaurants with good prices in Jarabacoa?

I really enjoy my visits to the Domnincan Republic.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Super Colmado Tony- just down the road from the city hall or bus station - Tony speaks english very well and will not steer you wrong. Myself I would just head for the Park(town square) There you'll find all the info you need, many people speak enough English to help you out if you don't speak Spanish. There are several Discos close to that area, exact addresses I can't tell you.

amtrakker

Dec 1, 2007
IN Jarabacoa at the moment and the bars and area around the park is heaving. Jarabacoa is really easy to get around and you?ll find dance halls without difficulty.

Staying in Hotel Brisas del Yaque, paying 1000DOM a night and it?s great value.

Note that the access to the lower Jimenoa falls via the suspension bridges has now been destroyed by Hurricane Olga. Can still go the upper falls with informative signs (100DOP entry fee). Costs 400DOP to visit (or try to visit) the two waterfalls, as well as the confluence of the Rio Yacque and Jimenoa.

Enjoy your time here, very friendly place.