*looking For Jobs*

SUSIL

Dec 26, 2005

Hello

My husband and I need work. And we know to get work, you need to know someone who knows someone....... its like that everywhere. So we were told to try this site.
I have been refered to this site by LARRY COOPER a.k.a GRINGO.

I am 26yr Canadian, living here for 5months, and my husband is 24yr Dominican. We both have resumes available by email.

I speak english, french and little spanish, and he speaks spanish and very good english. Anyhow we live in PUERTO PLATA and would like to work IN Puerto Plata. Any work available or if anyone can help us help, we would greatly appreciate.

My husband has most experience with construction and remodelations. Fast learner, he has worked with tourists, worked on a Catamaran boat aswell.
You can email us or message on here, and we can send our resumes and qualifications right away.

*SUSIL*

Last edited:

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
SUSIL said:

Hello

My husband and I need work. And we know to get work, you need to know someone who knows someone....... its like that everywhere. So we were told to try this site.
I have been refered to this site by LARRY COOPER a.k.a GRINGO.

I am 26yr Canadian, living here for 5months, and my husband is 24yr Dominican. We both have resumes available by email.

I speak english, french and little spanish, and he speaks spanish and very good english. Anyhow we live in PUERTO PLATA and would like to work IN Puerto Plata. Any work available or if anyone can help us help, we would greatly appreciate.

My husband has most experience with construction and remodelations. Fast learner, he has worked with tourists, worked on a Catamaran boat aswell.
You can email us or message on here, and we can send our resumes and qualifications right away.

*SUSIL*

Hello!

I was wondering where you've been! I'm going to send you a PM here in a sec in reference to the job hunt.

Sunnie