Excellent DR site

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
That's Rafael's site.

He supported the DR1 Auction and I am sure he knows the rules here.
So it is not "Owner Created" SPAM!

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Tamborista said:
He supported the DR1 Auction and I am sure he knows the rules here.
So it is not "Owner Created" SPAM!

He he he. . . .I don't think I know Bruce, but I am glad he digs my little site.
Of course I agree that DR1 is number 1. . . . .duh. . . . .everybody else can fight for distant second.

My little site isn't even a pimple on the nalga of DR1 or is it even trying to be. It is a smaller niche site that focuses on videos from the Dominican Republic because that is what I do. . . .

I have posted links in the past but only if there was a thread asking about a particular place or thing to do in the DR. For instance if someone asked about what Carnaval was like in Bonao, I may have posted a link to a video of Carnaval in Bonao.

My site is not really trying to sell anything. I have some amazon stuff on there, but that is more for convenience to visitors. I think in 2 years I made 30 bucks from Amazon! Woo hoo;-)

Heck I need to email Robert and ask if they will have a directory category that is more apropriate for a site like mine and would gladly do a directory listing as well. . . . .

I certainly do not want to become a spammer!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Rafael:

I got homesick watching those Live Streaming Videos last month from Playa Vista!

Feliz Ano Nuevo

T

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Human after all, lol

Hillbilly said:
You had better look at this site before you go over there!!

HB

I think this is spam!!

I think this post by Hillibilly just goes to prove that he is human after all and just like the rest of us. It seems he is not immune to the occasional slip up.

Kiwi Bruce

membruce

Jul 14, 2002
Ops, I didn't mean to produce a fissure in the normally happy DR1 family. I don't have anything to do with the site. I came across it and thought that the live web cams and video where pretty cool.

Forgive me for I have send. My infidelity to DR1. I promise this other site means nothing to me. I will break it off immediately!

Bruce

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Reading between the lines

Tamborista said:
Then what's your excuse Kiwi?

Not quite sure what you mean here. I always try to relate things as my opinion only. Try very hard to leave my judgemental upbringing behind me. Have worked very hard at it but sadly maybe sometimes it shows.

I considered, or was at least trying, that my remark towards Hillbilly was a compliment more than anything else. This medium often does get in the way when it comes to communication.

I try to post as I see it, sometimes negative, sometimes positive.

In my industry it was always said

If you haven't f*&cked up, you haven't done f*&k all.

Kiwi Bruce

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
POST????? WHAT POST?????

Actually, Rafael's site is very, very good and I just jumped the gun. My apologies....

We get 5 -10 spammers every week, trying to hitch a ride on DR1's popularity.

Sorry, Rafa, mis nalgas est?n calientes :D:D:D con los pau-paus que me han dado..

HB :ermm:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
No problemo HB.. . . . heck I'd love to shoot a Hillbilly Cigar Tour and post it on the site. . . .I need more santiago stuff. . . . .I mean midgets dancing in drag are cool and all. . . . . .but. . . .sorry you didn't make the thanksgiving bash. . . . .it would be great to meet the legendary HB in person some day!

And if it is all the same to you. . . .I'm stayin far away from tus nalgas!

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
meeting the old man well.......

rafael said:
No problemo HB.. . . . heck I'd love to shoot a Hillbilly Cigar Tour and post it on the site. . . .I need more santiago stuff. . . . .I mean midgets dancing in drag are cool and all. . . . . .but. . . .sorry you didn't make the thanksgiving bash. . . . .it would be great to meet the legendary HB in person some day!

And if it is all the same to you. . . .I'm stayin far away from tus nalgas!

1.... He's kind of a nice guy.;)

2....His whole family is great.;)

3.... You have a history lesson every time he talks.:nervous:

4....Tell's you the best bang for the buck.

5....He still thinks ....HE'S MY AGE......GOD BLESS HIM.;) ;) ;) ;)