Planning a family reunion in DR for Dec 06

Vickyrola

Nov 30, 2005
Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm trying to organize a family reunion for my family for Dec 2006. I'm looking for a nice, but cheap hotel. I'd also like to know what types of activities around the capital I could plan? I'm thinking about one day at the Zoo( for the kids) one trip to 3 ojos, but what are the real cool things to do??

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
What's you budget and what kind of amenities do you require (air conditioning, swimming pool, internet connection, etc)? Do you want an all-inclusive? Near the beach or in the Capital?

Vickyrola

Nov 30, 2005
Thanks guys. Well air conditioning is a must. A pool would also be nice. Internet is not that important, but would also be nice. We would not need all inclusive since we do have family and friends there so we would not be in the hotel all day.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Vickyrola said:
Thanks guys. Well air conditioning is a must. A pool would also be nice. Internet is not that important, but would also be nice. We would not need all inclusive since we do have family and friends there so we would not be in the hotel all day.
Do you want to stay on/near a beach or in the Capital?

Vickyrola

Nov 30, 2005
Doesn't have to be on or near a beach. But definitely in Santo Domingo. Pref around El Malecon or around there... My families apartment is in Urbanizacion real.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
How many people are coming or how many rooms will you need? You can negotiate rates with the hotel if you have a large enough group - once you have an idea contact the group sales department or just the sales department.