More on composting

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
For those of you interested in the subject, Stodgord, who started the other (now closed) thread on composting, agreed to do a "guest blog" on the Green Team site that explains why he thinks small-scale composting is easy to do, appropriate for doing in the DR, and Dominicans can be convinced to give it a try. Check it out:

http://www.dr1.com/blogs/entry.php?u=environment&e_id=1263

The entry also includes a brief list of the benefits of composting and some suggested links for people interested in following up with their own experiments in at-home composting.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Keith

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
I owe a huge apology to everyone that has been interested in the blog on organic farming/ composting. Unfortunately I had to exit stage left for a bit and take care of some business outside the Caribbean, but I am back and plan on finishing the compost blog in the next few day's. The compost heap has been sitting for many weeks without proper care (water, flipping) and I am sorry that my attention was needed elsewhere, but certain duties do call. Again, I apologize and will make every effort possible to update the blog.