Help Finding Job in Puerto Plata

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and these forums, so am hoping for a little assistance from anyone!

I am looking for employment in Puerto Plata, possibly Sosua, but I would prefer Puerto Plata, to start in May (I know this is still early for looking, but better to start now than later) I only speak a little spanish, but can pick it up very quickly if imeresed in the language.

I am currently heading into my final semester of the Tourism and Travel Program at Humber college in Toronto. I know that my education won't be a huge factor in gaining employment in The Dominican, however this is the industry that I am truly interested in.

I am also very aware that the pay in this industry in the Dominican is not very significant. This is not a huge factor for me, as I am looking more for experience rather than money.

If anyone has any inside information on who or how I can gain employment in Puerto Plata I would be extremely greatful.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
You need to apply to a Canadian tour company and train to be a tour rep. Pay will be better and so will your living conditions.