We're heading to Casa Marina Beach & Reef Resort

louP

Dec 30, 2005
Hi,
We're leaving January 10th for the Casa Marina Beach and Reef Resort. Anyone been there recently? Anyone know what the attractions are like, or what is offered as tours/day excursions??

PerfectIsBoring

Dec 30, 2005
Its great there. :) I went in November and its really nice. I wouldn't know much about activities and stuff, 'cause during the day I just enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL beach. But at night there are great shows with themes like "Hollywood" and "Tropical" that including dancing and comedic skits. And there's a disco but its usually dead; its only fun when there are ALOT of people dancing. The staff are REALLY friendly and helpful. :) There's scuba diving and banana boating and kayaking offered on the beach also.

Outside of Casa Marina, you can go on excursions to places like Paradise Island. And there's this place like "Sea World", but I forgot what its called and you can swim with the Dolphins if you pay like...$100 I think. I also think its better NOT to book the excursions with your travel agency or whatever. Go to Mel's Tours right outside Casa Marina and you can buy the same excursions for a fraction.

And Casa Marina is in the middle of Sosua, so there's internet cafes, bars, discos and shops very close by.

PerfectIsBoring

Dec 30, 2005
Its great there. :) I went in November and its really nice. I wouldn't know much about activities and stuff, 'cause during the day I just enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL beach. But at night there are great shows with themes like "Hollywood" and "Tropical" that including dancing and comedic skits. And there's a disco but its usually dead; its only fun when there are ALOT of people dancing. The staff are REALLY friendly and helpful. :) There's scuba diving and banana boating and kayaking offered on the beach also.

Outside of Casa Marina, you can go on excursions to places like Paradise Island. And there's this place like "Sea World", but I forgot what its called and you can swim with the Dolphins if you pay like...$100 I think. I also think its better NOT to book the excursions with your travel agency or whatever. Go to Mel's Tours right outside Casa Marina and you can buy the same excursions for a fraction.

And Casa Marina is in the middle of Sosua, so there's internet cafes, bars, discos and shops very close by.