Weather Reporters

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Chris,

Thank you for acknowledging us.

A Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year for All.

Regards,
PJT

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
PJT, I acknowledge you every morning with a smile, as I read your report! So, as you post, be sure that I'm on my side, smiling! With your regular and balanced reports and your thread heading to 70,000 views, you're my weather hero!

To be sure, we do good work here in the weather forum. Perhaps not the forum with the greatest pizzazz, but for solid regular information, we are an integral part of this DR1 community and contribute significantly to the readership.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey Chris, thanks for the thread and good wishes. I've enjoyed doing them even the days when it would have been much nicer to stay in bed and look at the rain rather then go out in it. (my computer is at my office)

A big pat on the back for yourself too! You do an amazing job, I've learned a lot by reading your postings.

From a perfectly selfish point of view, I've been able to meet some really nice people thru my postings, get a little chocolate and arm twist a few people into bringing school supplies down! Mind you that wasn't really very hard.

Happy New Year to you Chris and to everyone else. May 2006 bring you everything you need and deserve!