New blog by Crystal

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
May I suggest larger font...I made the same mistake with my first blog last night.... Thanks Anna, you are soo right, my eyes hurt!LOL. It is a learning experience!
Welcome!
lisa

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes the larger font does make it easier to read and not just for old folks like me eh. ;)

welcome crystal

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
OK, I have been absent for the last couple of weeks. So what happened to Escott and his blog?? Who ****ed who off??

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
AtlantaBob said:
OK, I have been absent for the last couple of weeks. So what happened to Escott and his blog?? Who ****ed who off??

Yes, I too myself asked this questions a few days, and no one responded, interesting! I do miss his blog terribly.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
May I suggest emailing the people involved. We're messing up Crystal's new thread.

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think you should be more careful when you write. A blog is not an e-mail or a post on a thread that you can rip off in a hurry, it is your showcase...

I just read your profile, and I think you may well be much better qualified to make the move than many that want to. However, your Spanish can be improved a bit, as it surely will be as you use it every day....

"Mis amigas dicen..might be better...

HB

Crystal

Nov 7, 2005
Thanks to all for their encouraging replies. That was a difficult day. I look forward to writing for you all in the future.