WoW!!! If I knew then what I know now

lindalin1

Jan 2, 2006
I have the horror story to topp all horror stories....to make it really short, after bringing my husband to canada, 15 days later I found out that he had a woman in the domincan and she had given birth that day.......2 years later,after beating me up and puting me in the hospital, he is now with a guyanese woman with 3 kids, is working under the table and collecting government money......I could kick myself...but the bright side is that I just went to Cuba..met a guy who seemed as kind and as sweet as my husband did in the beginning.....my claim to fame is that I saw it coming and played the game for all it was worth..now I am home in Canada and my heart is not broken but I AM OVER THE HUBBY...HALLELJAH, PRAISE THE LORD

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
lindalin1 said:
I have the horror story to topp all horror stories....to make it really short, after bringing my husband to canada, 15 days later I found out that he had a woman in the domincan and she had given birth that day.......2 years later,after beating me up and puting me in the hospital, he is now with a guyanese woman with 3 kids, is working under the table and collecting government money......I could kick myself...but the bright side is that I just went to Cuba..met a guy who seemed as kind and as sweet as my husband did in the beginning.....my claim to fame is that I saw it coming and played the game for all it was worth..now I am home in Canada and my heart is not broken but I AM OVER THE HUBBY...HALLELJAH, PRAISE THE LORD

Is he still in Canada??? HOw does this work, don't you have to be his sponsor or something?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
How!

carina said:
dito:tired:
How can anybody be impressed.

I guess that learning a lesson is not in SOME people's vocabularies!.

I wonder how long it will take her to bring the guy from Cuba to Canada?. Oh the insanity!!.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
lindalin1 said:

You seriously need to lighten up.

Please focus and pay attention.

monsoon68

Dec 19, 2005
stormer said:
Is he still in Canada??? HOw does this work, don't you have to be his sponsor or something?

She must sponsor him for three years but maybe after the fight, she got this obligation waived.

Linda: Good luck with the Cuban. ;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
stormer said:

Once he has landed status he can't be deported unless he is convicted of a felony. Once he gets citizenship (after 5 years, roughly) he can't be even if he is convicted.

If he goes on the dole or other government mooching they can come to HER for 3 years and tell her to pay it back. The two of them don't have to stay together like it's a prison sentence after he gets landed status - the old marriage of convenience used this principle.

This is the #1 risk of sponsoring and bringing in Sankies or Sankettes, they will get landed status and then find someone more suitable to their lifestyle leaving you with your dick (or other body part) in your hand and a bill from the Federal Government.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
stormer said:

:classic: Not if he doesn't know this little rule. :classic:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
ricktoronto said:
If he goes on the dole or other government mooching they can come to HER for 3 years and tell her to pay it back. The two of them don't have to stay together like it's a prison sentence after he gets landed status - the old marriage of convenience used this principle.

I could definitely be wrong, but I think the person you sponsor can take advantage of any government program other than welfare. UI is an insurance program sponsored by the government, taken off your paycheck, therefore, you are contributing to the benefit. You only contribute to welfare through income tax, and this is what (I understand) - more-or-less for these purposes - differentiates the two.

I have been told that if the sponsoree goes on welfare, the government may go after the sponsor, but it's nearly impossible for them to know they have been sponsored through marriage, unless someone informs them of this fact. Many immigrants come here by means of the points system, in which case there is no sponsor and can easily obtain welfare without any repurcussions to anyone.

TorontoBlonde

Feb 10, 2005
ricktoronto said:
Once he has landed status he can't be deported unless he is convicted of a felony. Once he gets citizenship (after 5 years, roughly) he can't be even if he is convicted.

This is the #1 risk of sponsoring and bringing in Sankies or Sankettes, they will get landed status and then find someone more suitable to their lifestyle leaving you with your dick (or other body part) in your hand and a bill from the Federal Government.

Thats the reason why a friend of mine had second thoughts about bringing her man back to Canada.

Good thing she did, as he tuned out to be not who she thought he was.

As for me... my Dominican BF who I met in DR had a US Greencard, He did come back to Canada with me. (only for a visit) and it din't work out.

In the DR we had a great 6 months together, but he ended up being abusive and very jealous so he went back to the states.

Toronto Blonde

Crystal

Nov 7, 2005
After months of reading this forum, I am still amazed by the stories. This would be a great topic for a thesis or dissertation. How low does one really have to go in life to scrape the bottom and come out feeling like a winner?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Crystal said:
After months of reading this forum, I am still amazed by the stories. This would be a great topic for a thesis or dissertation. How low does one really have to go in life to scrape the bottom and come out feeling like a winner?

People from all walks of life get suckered into falling in love with sankies, unfortunately. They are experts at their job, and I think it would be very hard not to fall in love with a beautiful person who makes you feel beautiful, as well.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Canada Here I Come!!!!!

Damn'!!! Are Canadian chicks this desperate and lonely?? I've been traveling to the wrong country!!!

Canada Here I Come!!!!!
Helpmann :classic:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
trina said:
:classic: Not if he doesn't know this little rule. :classic:

The odds of him not knowing he is free to live without her and she is at financial risk as a result are between zero and zero.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
helpmann said:
Damn'!!! Are Canadian chicks this desperate and lonely?? I've been traveling to the wrong country!!!

Canada Here I Come!!!!!
Helpmann :classic:

The sankie victims I suspect are a tad older, larger and less beautiful than what you are chasing in the DR. You are welcome to come here and go at them .

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
ricktoronto said:
The sankie victims I suspect are a tad older, larger and less beautiful than what you are chasing in the DR. You are welcome to come here and go at them .

Not all victims, I am young, petit, and quite cute! ;)

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Are You Sure???

ricktoronto said:
Wait... Are you trying to tell me that the girls on this site aren't 18 years-old, size 3, with a D-cup??

Hmmmmm.... I think you're wrong.

-Helpmann :laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
lindalin1 said:
I have the horror story to topp all horror stories

you only THINK you have the horror story to top all HORROR stories. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

most of the best never get told is my guess.

was is Al Jolsen or something like that who paited his face black and danced up a storm....thats what we need to do and go to canada as slaughter all the beauties in waiting!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha.....

bob