Baseball Tickets for Licey Game in SD

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I'm trying to get tickets for a Licey "Round Robin" game this month. Is it possible to buy tickets online? If I can't buy tickets online, can I buy them in advance another way?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

craigers

Nov 29, 2005
We went to the game last night. We didn't have tickets beforehand and all the good tickets were sold out. We sat around outside the stadium and within minutes had scalpers offering wonderful seats behind home plate. Paid a bit more than face value but it was definitely worth it. If you've never been to a game there, it's definitely a must do. Amazing atmosphere.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Thanks...

craigers said:
We went to the game last night. We didn't have tickets beforehand and all the good tickets were sold out. We sat around outside the stadium and within minutes had scalpers offering wonderful seats behind home plate. Paid a bit more than face value but it was definitely worth it. If you've never been to a game there, it's definitely a must do. Amazing atmosphere.
I don't mind buying from scalpers, I just want to be sure that the prices are reasonable and that I'm buying legitimate tickets.

I need 4-5 tickets and want good seats for next week's playoff game against AC. How much did you pay per ticket? Also, how did you know the tickets were legit?

Thanks,

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
helpmann said:
I don't mind buying from scalpers, I just want to be sure that the prices are reasonable and that I'm buying legitimate tickets.

I need 4-5 tickets and want good seats for next week's playoff game against AC. How much did you pay per ticket? Also, how did you know the tickets were legit?

Thanks,
I saw the Aguilas vs. Escogido game and I bought tickets from the scalpers, no problems. If you want to make sure, just tell the scalpers to walk with you to the gate and when you go thru, give him the money.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Thanks...

Ricardo900 said:
I saw the Aguilas vs. Escogido game and I bought tickets from the scalpers, no problems. If you want to make sure, just tell the scalpers to walk with you to the gate and when you go thru, give him the money.
How much more (percentage) did you pay for the scalper tickets?

-Helpmann :)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
helpmann said:
How much more (percentage) did you pay for the scalper tickets?

I believe I paid face value RD$250 or RD$300, since I didn't know the seating charts and the price of the tickets for those seats I just bought them. I sat in the first row above the nice seats that were roped off and guarded, between third base and home.

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
A while ago I paid RD250 per ticket from a scalper for tickets that were RD200 oficially, although it might have helped that the Dominicans accompanying me did the negotiation.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Oh yeah, try and get to the stadium early due to the fact that Licey & Aguilas are hot rivals and two of the best teams. You should also consider calling them, their website has the phone number for boletas. Looking on their site, prices are $RD350 for AA, B1, B2 Red & $RD600 Palcos A Yellow

buen suerte

Last edited:

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Thanks!

Ricardo900 said:
Oh yeah, try and get to the stadium early due to the fact that Licey & Aguilas are hot rivals and two of the best teams. You should also consider calling them, their website has the phone number for boletas.

buen suerte
Thanks again!