Email from a resort worker to a 16 yr. old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
This is an E-mail from a resort worker. I will not give his name, but he works in animation at the Viva Tangerine.

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 5:50 PM

To my cousins 16 year old daughter who met a resort worker on vacation in Cabarete just before Christmas.

A heads up to all moms and dads out there.

> HALLO LIZZ WHO ARE YOU SEY HALLO TO YOUR FAMILY FOR ME I SEND THIS WORDS FOR TELYING YOU THAT I NEED YOURS HELP BECAUSE I AM NOT WORKING AND MY MOTHER DEAD THE 29 DISENBER AND I NEED YOURS HELP IF YOUR CAN HELP ME I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY MOTHER DEAD AND I NEED 200 EURO IF YOU CAN SENT ME PLEACE ILOVE YOU
>
> I CAN TOLK YOU BECAUCE THIS IS VERY SPENSE AND I DO NOT MORNY

I think he is rather brash.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I guess there was no one around that day at the internet cafe to help him with his English.

Very sad and pathetic

Guess this can go into the sankie forum.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Shameless...

Charlielyn said:
This is an E-mail from a resort worker. I will not give his name, but he works in animation at the Viva Tangerine.

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 5:50 PM

To my cousins 16 year old daughter who met a resort worker on vacation in Cabarete just before Christmas.

A heads up to all moms and dads out there.

> HALLO LIZZ WHO ARE YOU SEY HALLO TO YOUR FAMILY FOR ME I SEND THIS WORDS FOR TELYING YOU THAT I NEED YOURS HELP BECAUSE I AM NOT WORKING AND MY MOTHER DEAD THE 29 DISENBER AND I NEED YOURS HELP IF YOUR CAN HELP ME I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY MOTHER DEAD AND I NEED 200 EURO IF YOU CAN SENT ME PLEACE ILOVE YOU
>
> I CAN TOLK YOU BECAUCE THIS IS VERY SPENSE AND I DO NOT MORNY

I think he is rather brash.
Damn, sankies are banging the mothers and the daughters...

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I'm guessing sending a copy of the email to his employer (and letting them know that it was being sent to a 16 year old girl), wouldn't do any good.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You know the Nigerian Scam? Have hundreds of people typing away on the internet, sending those emails telling a person about that dead father who left millions tucked away because.....??

This is the same thing. And some dumb folks bite...you send enough of them and one or two will send something...and €400 a month is a fair income.....

HB :(:(

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
The young girl was always chaperoned so no funny business went on, however, he did make sure that he became friends with both parents in order to create a soft spot for him in their hearts. My cousin phoned me when they got this email as she was willing to send him the money, but was a little skeptical. She knew that I was the one to talk to first. Thank goodness she did. I sent her right to the Sankie Forum of the DR1 to read for information and told her to get Lizzy to read it too. They did not send any money.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Deuce Bigalow...

Charlielyn said:
The young girl was always chaperoned so no funny business went on, however, he did make sure that he became friends with both parents in order to create a soft spot for him in their hearts. My cousin phoned me when they got this email as she was willing to send him the money, but was a little skeptical. She knew that I was the one to talk to first. Thank goodness she did. I sent her right to the Sankie Forum of the DR1 to read for information and told her to get Lizzy to read it too. They did not send any money.
I would care less about the money and more on the fact that this international gigolo can contact this girl by phone or by email. Who knows how long they've been talking and will continue to talk.

-Helpmann :(

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
It has been only a month. And no damage was done. I'm sure he will never Email her after not getting the money. I posted the Email here to warn others about this.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And thank you for doing so.

I hope a lot of our starry eyed readers see this one...

HB:(:(:(

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Sankies scamming mature Canadian women that are adults and should know better, OK, but a 16 year old girl?! yeez. Isn't this something for Politur?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Charlielyn said:
It has been only a month. And no damage was done. I'm sure he will never Email her after not getting the money.
A bit confused. Only a month since when????
You said they met on a trip "just before Christmas" and the e-mail was dated January 02. Seems like he might still be lurking.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My turn!!

Charlielyn said:
It has been only a month. And no damage was done. I'm sure he will never Email her after not getting the money. I posted the Email here to warn others about this.
You are wrong when you say that he "will never email her after not getting the money". These bacterias are so persistent that they are willing to wait whatever time is necessary in order to get what they want.

That said, here comes Sankie Mikey to the rescue. It's pretty simple:

Send me a PM with his email address and I can assure you that I WILL make him stop sending her emails. It's not a promise, it's a guarantee!!. Let's have a little fun with this prick!.

There's nothing that I hate more than a pedophile!.

I'll send you the "bill" later.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
HOWMAR said:
A bit confused. Only a month since when????
You said they met on a trip "just before Christmas" and the e-mail was dated January 02. Seems like he might still be lurking.

A month since they met him maybe.

Cousins live in Europe I assume since he asked for Euros, Lyn lives in Canada. Depends when the cousins forwared the email to lyn for her opinion and how long it took her to think about posting it.

Read about it in her blog

http://www.dr1.com/blogs/?u=Charlielyn

Miguel that would be such a shock to get an email from someone that can write to him in Spanish. He's only a sankie in training, 17 that's why the letter is not so great.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Miguel that would be such a shock to get an email from someone that can write to him in Spanish.

Not necessarily. Odds are his written Spanish is as appalling as his English.:ermm:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Not necessarily. Odds are his written Spanish is as appalling as his English.:ermm:

I thought about that after hitting the post button :tired: he more than likely wouldn't understand the Spanish email either.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Hey guys!

My cousins live in Canada. This guy (not allowed to post his name) doesn't know that in Canada we have a Canadian dollar. He's probably used to meeting British girls and asking them for money. The email was sent Jan.2nd to me as soon as they got it from him. Meant to post it sooner, but I've been under the weather.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Migel - calm down boy!!!!!
Rellosk has offered to deal with the situation. I have asked my cousin if she wishes to report him. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.