marrying in the DR

michellemandel

Jan 6, 2006
I am getting married in June in Puerto Plata but have not booked a resort yet. There will be approximately 20-30 people coming and I would like any info re: all inclusives with wedding packages that are reasonably priced. Also, I am jewish and he is catholic so we need a judge or justice of the peace. Any ideas how to contact someone? All info welcome. Thanks!!!

canajungirl

May 18, 2004
choose a resort then contact the wedding coordinator at that particular resort and get all your questions answered that you may have.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
My wife arranges on the Beach typical weddings in a tyypical DR Setting including Meals, Drinks, Decorations, Wedding dresses , tuxedos, cakes, planning . photos, and all related to this really beautiful........... you can contact her at franselia2000@hotmail.com

Joe

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
michellemandel said:
I am getting married in June in Puerto Plata but have not booked a resort yet. There will be approximately 20-30 people coming and I would like any info re: all inclusives with wedding packages that are reasonably priced. Also, I am jewish and he is catholic so we need a judge or justice of the peace. Any ideas how to contact someone? All info welcome. Thanks!!!

Congratulations! :classic:

michellemandel

Jan 6, 2006
Of course everyone is invited. To answer the Conchman's ? I am marrying a man who is born and bred in the DR who I met while vacationing there. I visit with him every 2-3 months. He is fabulous and reassures me that he is faithful (He is terrified of STD's!!) Thanks everyone for your info

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
michellemandel said:
Of course everyone is invited. To answer the Conchman's ? I am marrying a man who is born and bred in the DR who I met while vacationing there. I visit with him every 2-3 months. He is fabulous and reassures me that he is faithful (He is terrified of STD's!!) Thanks everyone for your info

Isn't everyone terrified of STDs? :surprised

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Michelle : I have some pictures and a story about a Dominican wedding on my blog.

A Survivor's Story.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
AZB, Larry, Robert, Criss Colon, Randy are also terrified of STD's.

That is why they are not married!!!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Thank you Rellosk. I was trying to not be self promoting. Seems people don't like that around here. Thought she could look it up.