New York Meetings

The Baduss

Aug 22, 2005
Whatever happened to the NY meetings, Do those guys still meet up? For me it only gave the opportunity to fantasize about how sexy TallDrink is in person..

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The Baduss said:
Whatever happened to the NY meetings, Do those guys still meet up? For me it only gave the opportunity to fantasize about how sexy TallDrink is in person..
She is sexy in person, believe me.

Larry

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
The last few attempts at arranging a get together fell apart. I don't think there's been a gathering for almost a year. You welcome to try to organize one.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
rellosk said:
The last few attempts at arranging a get together fell apart. I don't think there's been a gathering for almost a year. You welcome to try to organize one.
Rellosk, it is difficult to get everyone on the same page. I organized one and if I had any hair left, I would have pulled it out.

The good part is the core NY crew is a good group of people and every gathering that did materialize was very enjoyable.

You guys need to pick a new place though. DRK are a bunch of theives.

Larry

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Thanks to the past NY DR1 reunions some of us have become very close and meet quite offten. I will be more than willing to help the person that chooses to organized these gatherings as I have retired from that position :).

I agree with Larry, DRK should not be the meeting place.

May 12, 2005
I'm here in NY and it would be nice to meet some more of my fellow DR1ers from the area. I'll actually be in the DR next week, but perhaps sometime in February. I'd be more than willing to help organize.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I second the motion

Frank the Tank said:
I'm here in NY and it would be nice to meet some more of my fellow DR1ers from the area. I'll actually be in the DR next week, but perhaps sometime in February. I'd be more than willing to help organize.

I too will be in SD next week for a week. Returning for 2 weeks only to NY and then back to the DR. End of Feb. is fine for me especially if Lina is there.

JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Only if...

linamia said:
Thanks to the past NY DR1 reunions some of us have become very close and meet quite offten. I will be more than willing to help the person that chooses to organized these gatherings as I have retired from that position :).

I agree with Larry, DRK should not be the meeting place.

Lina agrees to help me --I'll volunteer to chair the reunion.

JOHN

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Now that we've got a chair and co-chair, how about deciding on a date? I think that's where the last get together fell apart.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Ok Let the Games begin...

rellosk said:
Now that we've got a chair and co-chair, how about deciding on a date? I think that's where the last get together fell apart.

Lina and I had dinner tonite and we discussed this all nite...yea right!
Fire away at a date/ Suggestions most welcome. Friday nite? Last Two Fridays in Feb?

Suggestions welcome. JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
March 3rd???

Considering Badpiece's post re:2/24-2/28 what about Friday March 3rd? Gives us plently of time and avoids travel dates and Valentine's date for many of us.

JOHN