DR1ers in Santo Domingo....

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
There is an ongoing thread here concerning restaurant Costelao in Plaza Espana, Zona Colonial. After reading it, I thought it a good idea to try to get a group together for a nice relaxing evening. We could get a table or two outside and have a nice dinner and a few drinks. It is a good setting for a medium to large group.

Let's aim for a date later this month or early Feb. Who is interested? Let's start suggesting some dates.

Any lurkers or newcomers to DR1 please feel free to join us. It is always nice to meet new people.

Larry

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK, pick dates. I think Saturday evenings suit most people...they do me anyway :)

Larry

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
nal pays, nal pays for all. he is rich.
hahahahaha, me make joke.

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
Hey, all you Santo Domingoers.....

Having lived in Santiago for two years and Santo Domingo for 6 months, is there any place in SDQ that is as nice a place to be as the Ahi Bar?

Thanks

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Budson said:

Having lived in Santiago for two years and Santo Domingo for 6 months, is there any place in SDQ that is as nice a place to be as the Ahi Bar?

Thanks

I have never been to the Ahi Bar. Tell me what you are looking for and I'll point you in the right direction.

Scandall

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Budson said:

Thanks

Do you mean great atmosphere ,people, and every now and then a rich man from Pakistan?..... maybe.;)

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
Great, simple menu, very casual atmosphere, great crowd, open air eating under a big old tree...

I know, sounds like every other place in the DR, but it definitely has a great feel about it.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ahi bar definately has a unique feel to it. Good food, great atmosphere and sooo many beautiful women. The prices are good too.

Actually, I am going to be in Santiago this weekend and will probably eat there.

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
easygoin said:
Do you mean great atmosphere ,people, and every now and then a rich man from Pakistan?..... maybe.;)
I would like to meet this rich pakistani. maybe he will lend me some money.
AZB

Bok

Mar 13, 2004
Lemme check my PDA. You know what? No PDA, just the 50 pesos charity calendar. Lemme see....... Okay. The old ball and chain gave me the night off on Saturday the 14th or the 21st of January. I hope it'll be one of those dates y'all decide on going. I'll wear my elastic waist pants and no belt :lick:

Bok

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Bok said:
The old ball and chain gave me the night off on Saturday the 14th or the 21st of January

Bok

Ok, let's shoot for next Saturday, the 21st of Janurary then. This Saturday is no good for me.

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
ok

So lets get a list together. So far for Saturday the 21st we have:

Larry
Juanita and Supergirl
Bok, Pib and Piblet (maybe)

I guess 8pm is a good time.

who else?

Larry