Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort

cheetatude

Jan 16, 2006
Hello. I will be vacationing in Punta Cana later this month...staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort...Just wondering if anyone can give any info about the resort. I've been reading alot of the posts but don't find anything specific to the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort. Anyone?
Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get there.:classic:

OttawaTom

Dec 15, 2002
cheetatude said:
Hello. I will be vacationing in Punta Cana later this month...staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort...Just wondering if anyone can give any info about the resort. I've been reading alot of the posts but don't find anything specific to the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort. Anyone?
Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get there.:classic:

Lots of reviews and information at www.debbiesdominicantravel.com

Tom

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
This resort is a bit outdated, needs renovations of rooms, decor, etc. but all in all, out of the 4 hotels in the complex, it's the best one to have fun!

Their animation team was considered to be one of the 'best'...(best looking boys and girls!) but not anymore...they do fine...but it's not like old times...

Also...FYI... there is a company here in Miami that has almost taken over this resort, they do charter flights, and during the summer you can't even go there because it's like going to one of the worst parts of Miami and it costs you an arm and a leg...really bad crowd...noisy, fights, drunks...etc...

Not what I want when I pay to go to an AI...

But, that's just my opinion...

MQ

cheetatude

Jan 16, 2006
Thanks for the link Tom. Lots of good info there. We be counting down the days!!! Woo hooooo!
:)
Sheila